• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed start2profit---pawn4you ??

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nsane domain

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
I know that numbers are killers in most instances. I am wonering if they may work in the names below?

start2profit(.)com
pawn4you(.)com

Please let me know what you think! Good OR bad!! I really have mixed feelings about them and wonder if I should hold?!?

Thanks for your time?

Nsane
CaseyO'
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom