• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

state lottery domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdudleyg

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know anyone who has experience making money from
state lottery domain names?
I have several for a new state lottery that are receiving traffic.
I had planned only to try to sell to the state government but they are not buying names, as yet.
I will consider using them otherwise, e.g, letting someone with experience with another state lottery make money for him/herself and for me, with them.
Thanks.
PM
 
i have one of these as well. I built a one page site with links to the real site, and adsense - it pays very little though.
 
My names are for the North Carolina lottery, that just started March 31st. I have a number of relevant names that all lead to this page http://NorthCarolinaEducationLottery.com Almost all the 429 visits from March 29 through this time today (April 2) are from people typing in that domain name, with some from NorthCarolinaEducationalLottery.com and less for some of the other names and search engines.
I need someone who knows how to quickly link to other lotteries that pay. I don't think the North Carolina lottery does. Sounds like you may need what I need. What is your domain name?
 
What is your domain name?

can't say.

build 1 page sites with adsense and you'll make some $.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom