Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Stay Away From Enom. (enom Reviews)

Domain summit 2024

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Theo!! Liuchao please email me with the details of this incident and I'll do what I can do help!

liuchao

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thank tou very much, you are nice. i have send it.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I did receive it and have already escalated it to my transfer disputes and legal departments. ;)

liuchao

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.dnforum.com/threads/stay-away-from-enom-enom-reviews.532693/

If your domain names is stolen in enom turn out, you will not get any assistance enom. Cherish life, away from enom.

You just received:

----------
Thank you for your patience while we researched this request. It has been determined that the transfer of the domains are valid transactions as per ICANN Transfer Policy and Regulations. As records show that the transfers were authorized by the listed registrant of the domain at the time of transfer, we have no recourse to dispute the transfers under ICANN's current regulations.

If you still feel that there is a dispute over ownership of the domains, then this is something that will need to be settled through legal channels. I would suggest seeking legal advice on how to proceed.

eNom cannot intervene in domain ownership disputes nor do we have the authority to make any determination as to who the rightful registrant should be. If you do intend to pursue this via other channels, we will provide any information regarding the issue that we can. Of course, we will comply with any decision issued by a US court of law of appropriate jurisdiction.

Regards,

Jason
Compliance Officer
eNom.com / Bulkregister.com
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
www.enom.com
transfer-disputes@enom.com

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My apologies for this situation liuchao however we’ve already explained to you that the transfers were in fact valid. The records show that the transfers were authorized by the listed registrant of the domain at the time of transfer, which means we have no recourse to dispute the transfers under ICANN's current regulations.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
liuchao - I am sorry about this issue however we've explained numerous times the transfers were in fact valid!

liuchao

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the hacker Push to Anonymous Account than transfer out at once.

you said that "the transfers were in fact valid"?

your Program bug. owner change / account change can tranferout at once, then "the transfers were in fact valid".

you do not give me a report how the hacker do it?

the hacker push other account and at once transfer out to other registrar. ( the transfers were in fact valid ? )

do you provide the All records (my registion records / renew records ) to godaddy and icann ?

do you Try to prove that the domain name belongs to our reseller account to godaddy and icann?

do you do something to try to get back from godaddy? why most Stolen at enom?

we as a reseller, we must and must try our best to get back domain to our clients.

you are a registrar. can you tell me what you work ? just send the FOA letter to godaddy and tell us the transfers were in fact valid?

do you try your best to do it? or just answer you can not do anything ?

you just tell your All customers: "We enom is so great, you have the ability to go to the United States to prosecute me."

i can list the domains:

most domains is PR5 - PR7 Website traffic domain, the website site owner lost much money. They just wrong wrong choice registrar.

we will use our all Influence to tell to domain owners Try not to store the domain in enom .

I send email need help from my account manager "Armando.Gonzalez@enom.com" , no answer , maybe he Quit his job.
I send email need help from "chris.sheridan@enom.com" , no answer, maybe he Quit his job too.
I send email need help from "transfer-disputes@enom.com" 7th, NOV, 12th NOV answer "the transfers were in fact valid"

your tel 1 (425) 274-4500 Allows customers to wait for more than half an hour, no one answered.

Godaddy: Any update of the case would have to come from Enom directly.Regards,Alex H,Transfer Disputes

---------
180dvd.com
icicq.com
tv220.com
icioq.com
80kfc.com
700dvd.com
mv1980.com
mv190.com
dasetang22.com
fangyipao.com
luluyes.com
9cccc.com
chanimei.com
90yer.com
sq678.com
80yer.com
tv196.com
8899vod.com
yyymp3.com
166dvd.com
av135.com
yeyetu.com
170vod.com
188dvd.com
tata990.com
tukiss.com
pv770.com
pv990.com
vvmp3.com
jimo2010.com
yeyedvd.com
m1533.com
yuan999.com
7788mp3.com
333dvd.com
paody.com
80336.com
033888.com
hg776.com
118aa.com
1378888.com
30444.com
72777.com
00060.com
001111.com
026555.com
10444.com
15016.com
3729.com
2627.net
3816.com
yuwen123.com
69262.com
7tyy.com
7vk.com
lolshipin.com
ipmana.com
7a7a.net
91491.com
91k.org
124dy.net
djwma.com
dj77.com
dlvod.com
eshuba.com
feiwu123.com
288dy.com

liuchao

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Credibility is our life, we will do our best to help customers recover stolen domain name.

you just tell me enom What do you help clients?

We have over 2000 domain names enom only, just a reseller, we help clients do:

1. try to call you and send most emails to you.
2. try to connect godaddy to tell them the domains Stolen and transfer to them.
3. submited 67 domaind Stolen at ICANN, each domain submit one time.
4. We are +8 time zone, your work time is our time to sleep, we lost many sleep time. many night wait your news, but most none.
5. Discover theft case, to find ways
6. Ask your other resellers who Once stolen and how get back.

I just found you do nothing. enom not upgraded system security since 10 years. the system security same to 2004.

No passion, only indifference. the Service worse than 2004.

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When enom stole one of my best names to sell at namejet, I had around 400 names with them. I can proudly say that as of this week I am finally completely rid of this unethical, terrible registrar. Stories like these do not surprise me, and I hope serve as a warning to others to move their domains away to an ethical registrar. Best of luck to you

internext

Got Internet?
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I got the same robotic, nonsensical communication too. Terribly annoying.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators