• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Stephany.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about Stephany.mobi?

We have something in common - I also like first-name domains (I own Alejandra.mobi, Braden.mobi, Mallory.mobi, ...).

That is an uncommon spelling ("Stephanie" has more than 10 times as many Google hits as "Stephany"). However, since there are 638,000 hits for it, the name does have some popularity, and this domain should have value to anyone with that name.

I'd say mid-upper $XX as is, but low $XXX to the right Stephany.

Good luck,
Dave
 
I would say high $xx would be a good estimate. I would suggest you to Keep it for some time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom