Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed stereo411.com - established 7 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
AfterHim.com said:
How about them referrer logs?

I haven't forgotten - just waiting to talk to my colleague who can get them and answer a host of other questions - as soon as he arrives I'll deal with it.

Here are answers (via my colleague who authored it) to the questions I've been asked so far:

* Can I see the referrer logs
The most recent, non-archived access log is here: http://www.stereo411.com/stats/access.log

* What CMS / site admin system do you use?
Reviews, dealers, and manufacturers are all added through an admin interface (a customer CMS). If they'd like to see how the site is maintained, they could sign up and add a dealer and check out the interface. http://partner.stereo411.com/register/index.html

Also, I want to make sure that we communicate that the site has the ability to mark certain dealers and manufacturers as premium members giving them higher visibility on the site and access to posting additional information, like pictures and news. Here's an example of a featured dealer that paid extra for a listing: http://www.stereo411.com/dealer/locator.xml?objectID=8e296a067a37563370ded05f5a3bf3ec25&open=region

* Can i leave this site at the current webhoster, or do i have to move to a new one?
It's currently hosted here: http://www.phpwebhosting.com/ The site will need to be moved to a different account, either at this host or at your own. The PHP configuration is listed here: http://www.stereo411.com/phpinfo.php The important piece is the XSLT module.

* So the forum has members? Do you edit post often? How often do you add revues,or update the contact list of manufactors?
The forums have been running wild for a few years. I go in there occasionally and clean up the spam. Other than that there is no moderation.

I think that covers what was asked - if I slipped up and missed anything, please let me know.

Cheers.

Speedy.

Domain summit 2024

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Instructor said:
I'll increase my bid to $2,150

Thank you Instructor - you currently have the highest bid.

Will post the BIN as mentioned in an earlier post in 2.5 hours or so.

We decided on a BIN of $3750 - given the comments expressed in PMs this seems like a reasonable amount and of course, it's not a reserve price - the highest bid above where we stand now will still take it regardless.

I've had a couple of people ask that bids get made in the thread rather than via PM which seems fair at this stage. Please post your bid here and the one that's highest and posted before 9pm tonight wins. Just to avoid any confusion, I mean when it's 9pm on the West Coast on the USA - not sure what the correct term is - PST? DST? PSTDST ? PDT?

* REMINDER *

i've had a couple of PMs with bids - as stated above, please post here to enter a bid.

closing in a few minutes at 9pm sharp.

chimaster

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bid $2250

speedwell said:
Thank you Instructor - you currently have the highest bid.

Will post the BIN as mentioned in an earlier post in 2.5 hours or so.

We decided on a BIN of $3750 - given the comments expressed in PMs this seems like a reasonable amount and of course, it's not a reserve price - the highest bid above where we stand now will still take it regardless.

I've had a couple of people ask that bids get made in the thread rather than via PM which seems fair at this stage. Please post your bid here and the one that's highest and posted before 9pm tonight wins. Just to avoid any confusion, I mean when it's 9pm on the West Coast on the USA - not sure what the correct term is - PST? DST? PSTDST ? PDT?

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Instructor said:

Well, that was dramatic. I believe Instructor has the highest bid at $3050. Many thanks everyone for taking part - much appreciated.

I was asked about keeping the auction open for 10 mins after the close - apologies if this is the normal way of doing things around here but the fairest approach seemd to be the one I took.

I gather opinions on what works best for everyone next time.

Cheers.

Speedy.

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Instructor said:
Ok, can you PM me your paypal info. Thanks.

Ok - PM just sent with some details - Many thanks again for taking part - will send paypal details momentarily.

Cheers.

Speedy.

Jason Benn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has this auction been paid for and is the deal closed? If not I may be interested in the BIN price with immediate payment available.

speedwell

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Jason Benn said:
Has this auction been paid for and is the deal closed? If not I may be interested in the BIN price with immediate payment available.

The deal is closed and Instructor transferred the funds in record time. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators