• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Stockkee.com

Onurg

New Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello there
I put my domain name on sale on sedo.com and godaddy platforms. I would like to help you if you want a discount on domain here After the agreement, I would like to sell this domain name to you at the agreed price on the platform you requested. Please do not make difficult offers. The selling starting price is $ 6,500. You can brand site contents in many areas such as stock management, coin management, sales platform, blog. The name is formed by the merger of stock and kee. The voice attribute of Kee is the same as the keyword and is in high demand. Stock is a word with a high search feature. I am waiting for your offers.

If you want, I will give the sales logo that I designed specifically for the site.

Price Start

6.500 Dolar



stockkee.com
 
a new ad was made. price 3000 dollars
 

Attachments

  • 1610443610171.png
    1610443610171.png
    312 bytes · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom