Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Stop deleting posts without reason?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you stop deleting threads without reason? We spend time writing posts, and we place them where we think they should go, considering the rules. I wrote a post about the legalities of domain ownership, put it in Legal, and it is now gone...

I dont like having my time wasted. I spent valuable time writing that, so what right do you have to simply delete it, and then not even provide a reason?

Furthermore a post of mine was closed for having an invalid title format.
Why can I not put my domain as F^T^T.net?
You don't listen to suggestions to stop threads being spidered, so we should be able to protect our assetts.

Finally when you do close threads, at least tell us who has, and why?!
Listen to your suggestion, otherwise why have a suggestions forum?

Cheers

Upvote 0

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What I dont understand and has yet to be explained why does it matter?

Why can we not put abc.com as A&-%^*()B""!£$^%C$%£""$£$%.com if we want to?

There has to be unifoirm rules and we can't make up our own rules whenever we feel like it. Just follow them. They are easy to follow.

Domain Summit 2024

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Noone wants to scroll threads with unreadable or misleading domains listed in the title, other forums allow this and I must say it is very annoying.

Albert Tai

Downloading More Ram!
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

IT would be hard for me to know what your selling...

DNBA

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i would agree i dont like to have my domains pop up in search results. I find it rather annoying and may release information that i would not want to share with users outside of the forum. I didnt pay for a membership to help support DNF SEO search results on with my domains.

It would be nice if i were to sell the name and be able to remove the name from the title to protect the buyer and seller.

My sales and other peoples comments shouldnt have to be public information that can be found on google.

Lets say 3 years ago i post a domain in the Free Appraisals section and someone comments that its valued at a low price, Someone may still think the value is still the same. We are in a recession and CCC.com's arent selling as high as they use to in the past year. (Personally i dont think that slump will last that long) But i for sure wouldnt want a prospective buyer to think my domain still has the price tag i or someone may have quoted.

Sometimes (often more then i care to see) Ill get a lowball offer which makes no sense. Now my domain is tagged with some schmucks low ball offer. Shoudnt i be able to reserve the right to retract/moderate my thread?

nicedomains

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of being able to remove a title or moderate old sales threads somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom