• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Strange .us drops

  • Thread starter Thread starter mole
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mole

Guest
Today, Pool/Namescout grabbed me a .US name I was monitoring, except that it looked like a perfectly valid 'OK status" domain that was not dropping. I sometimes put these names into my Pool BackOrder account to remind myself to pursue them.

I was actually going to try to buy it off the registrant. Of course, I am pleased that I got it for $60 without hassle.

Question, how then do you use the whois to monitor dropping names for .US? Or is it just me who is totally confused?
 
I think a lot of people are confused with .us names!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom