• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Strange whois

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMJ

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
2,339
Reaction score
0
Registrant:
Expired Domain - Pending Delete
13205 SW 137th Ave, Suite #133
Miami, FL 33186
US
305-971-3440
expired(@)dotregistrar.com

Name Server: NS1.DR-PARKINGSERVICES.COM NS2.DR-PARKINGSERVICES.COM
ICANN Registrar: IHOLDINGS.COM, INC. D/B/A DOTREGISTRAR.COM
Created: 03-jun-2001
Expires: 03-jun-2004
Status: ACTIVE


Any ideas?
 
Dot Registrar has many like this, that I have been watching.
 
I hope it does drop. The last update was 12-Feb-2004. I did a bit more research and it appears the old owner went out of business and let their main domain drop which I assume was the contact email addy.
 
Knowing ahead of time these days really does no good other than knowing which days to place your bids at pool & namewinner....hope you an acquire it!
 
I sent them an email on it days ago and no response. I have a feeling they will keep it in their name earning PPC revenue until expiry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom