Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

STRUCK NEWBIE GOLD...for REALthis time! Read on for your share...

Enerika

I'M ALL EARS... "FINALLY (thanks)!"
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...(shhh!!!) don't tell anyone, just take this unabashedly BOLD advice from this one, who has yet to sell a single domain !(...but still all ears...thank GOD!)...Oh, and no need to thank me...you can thank THEM later. AND YOU WILL (do both, maybe) Don't ask me how I did it, but I have started gaining entry into the golden portfolios of names flush with plush, luscious, ever so priceless lessons procured and held squarely onto, by means of unchallengeable, pure hard work, plenty of skill, through unknown YEARS (sometimes HOURS, EVEN!) of the crazy, mad wise and experienced ... SUCCESSFUL (and, yes, often senior) members of the domaining establishment...and at (if you do it right) our disposal (albeit for the price of yet another sick, but justly acquired, "I'll be the butt of yet another"newbie" joke", claim to fame kindly shuffled and chuckled...between friends ) here at DNforum. Unless you have the (here I am...searching for and editing out word(S) ) "......." to go ..............." elsewhere"! There's a big, wild...and wide world in here and out there!
You should try to get your eyes, brains and undivided attention on the registered portfolios of domains belonging those ones up at the (middle to) top of the domaining heap. I know you might that it definitely is/can be a shortcut to finding your own, if you style of pricing, selling, and acquiring, the kind of domain names that'll make you... MONEY! It is getting right down to the "nitty-gritty behind all the precious talk if you feel in a bit of a hurry, at times, for one reason or another.

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators