• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed stuntdrivers.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There currently is a Stunt Drivers association website. (Don't aske me how I know) and a stunt man's association website. I would contact them and offer it for sale. I would venture that they might take it for $xx but not much more. You'd be surprised how little most of them make.

http://www.stuntmen.com/contact/index.shtml

GoPC
 
There currently is a Stunt Drivers association website. (Don't aske me how I know) and a stunt man's association website. I would contact them and offer it for sale. I would venture that they might take it for $xx but not much more. You'd be surprised how little most of them make.

http://www.stuntmen.com/contact/index.shtml

GoPC

might.. might not, but they already have a name , in which I think is a whole lot better.
 
It is better, but not niche oreintated, which yours is. They ARE an Organization, which is a good fit for your domain. If I were them, I would be interested.

GoPC
 
cheers for that info GoPC, i might give that a try. 'Any little helps' as they say
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom