• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers StupidToad.com Funny Video, Joke, Audio Site making $20/day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajenson05

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2006
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
I am considering selling http://www.stupidtoad.com

Age of site: Close to 2 months old

Revenue: I did not really start promoting this website until a couple days ago and since then it has been making close to $20 a day with Adsense
Adsense Screenshot:http://www.stupidtoad.com/sale/adsense1.jpg

Traffic: The website gets anywhere from 200 to 2000 visitors per day. There has been 6670 uniques so far this month. I will explain how to promote this website to the new owner of the site.
Traffic Stats: http://www.stupidtoad.com/sale/awstats1.jpg

Reason For Selling: I am in no hurry to sell this site. If the right price is not offered I will be keeping the site, because revenue is more than likely going to go up. I am just seeing if anyone is interested, because I could use the money for buying a car, I'm in need of a vehicle right now.

Asking Price: $6,000 (12 months Revenue)

Minimum Offer I will Consider: $4,000
 
Wtf, one click for $122.40?

That's crazy amount.

Any admin panel?
 
...what are monthly expences? Where is it being hosted and is that account transferable?
 
keikor said:
Wtf, one click for $122.40?

That's crazy amount.

Any admin panel?

Sorry, no admin panel. I have built the site from the ground up. I will include all templates I have created for the website.

bluejess said:
...what are monthly expences? Where is it being hosted and is that account transferable?

Close to no monthly expences, just pay hosting which is real cheap. The site is being hosted by a member of this forum. Yes, I can transfer the account to the new owner.
 
keikor said:
Wtf, one click for $122.40?

That's crazy amount.

Any admin panel?

Thats the RPM for that day not the revenue
 
How do you read the Adsense screen shot? On the right, it appears it made about $4.49 for 2 weeks. But then there's that $122.40 that's RPM, what's RPM?
 
What script are you running this site with?
 
xecutech said:
What script are you running this site with?
This site is not running on a script. I have built the site from the ground up.

BIN Lowered to 10 months Revenue: $6,000
 
keikor said:
Wtf, one click for $122.40?

That's crazy amount.

Any admin panel?


This represents the RPM- the projected revenue for every 1000 visitors the site receives. He got 5 visitors, 1 click, $0,61 revenue. If he had 1000 visitors(200x more) then the revenue would be $0.61x200=$122
 
mattmdesign said:
Can you post referrers?

I'd rather not share the referrers to everyone right now. I don't want to reveal where I am promoting the site right now.

I am only keep the site up for sale for the next 24 hours. If it is not sold by then I will hold on to it, and increase traffic and revenue. For the next 24 hours the BIN will be set to $4,500.
 
I noticed that your site doesn't perform for crap when you try to view a video?

Also noticed when I clicked on

http://www.stupidtoad.com/prank.html
404 error.

I would think if you ask 4500.00 for a sit it would be good to make all the links work and actually have the videos work.

my 2cents
 
I haven't had time to finish the site. Last chance $2,500. I'm needing some money to get out of debt. Any Takers?
 
Hi,

I am very interested in your site, but am a bit confused as the stats you have posted say it receives an average of $1.56 a day? Do you have any other revenue stats?

Thanks!!
 
keikor said:
Wtf, one click for $122.40?

That's crazy amount.

Any admin panel?


Where did you see $122 for 1 click??? Its just $0.65
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom