• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

sub-domain or directory better for SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropDepot

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
Say I have a domain like beer.com do search engines like to see and spider a sub domain of it like cold.beer.com or a directory like beer.com/cold?

I know that beer.com/cold is more common but I seem to be seeing more and more sub domains like cold.beer.com. In everyones opinion is this going to become more and more common?

thats all...


btw I'm having a cold one that is why I used the example above ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom