Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed suckandswallow.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

President Gringo

out of all these posts, only 1 or 2 are actually relatated to the domain name in hand :laugh:

gotta love the forums :D

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
President,

I'm having my breakfast right now. I was buttering a pancake (not bread) and it flew across the room (not fell to the ground) and stuck to the wall (not the floor) which faces me sideways at a 90 degree angle.

What does this mean? :confused: :D

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think we all know what that means popper.

We have speculated on such matters late at night in the chat room... you just confirmed it

lol :D

P

President Gringo

Originally posted by NamePopper
President,

I'm having my breakfast right now. I was buttering a pancake (not bread) and it flew across the room (not fell to the ground) and stuck to the wall (not the floor) which faces me sideways at a 90 degree angle.

What does this mean? :confused: :D

It means you like taking it up against the wall in public toilets........your not George Michael are you?

Hoodrider

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by President Gringo

Its actually a quote from Red Dwarf, a top TV comedy series. Now let me try and explain it how i see it.

If you get a piece of bread and put butter on it. What side is the top side? The buttered side right? so the unbuttered side is the BOTTOM. If you drop a slice of bread with butter on the floor, the butter side lands face down, with the bottom in the air.

I am butter side up, if i was a slice of bread and you dropped me, the butter side would be up......and by butt wouldn't be in the air to be bummed by some shit stabber :D :laugh:

I dont know about the rest of you but i was just wondering why the butter was on the floor?:confused:

P

President Gringo

*shakes his head*
ok....you drop a slice of bread that has butter on it, on the floor. Better?
(silly yanks) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom