• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed SuckerTax.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jca

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
SuckerTax.com

Appreciate any appraisals, comments, etc.
 
Not much value in my opinion in the name alone.

Perhaps a site slamming lotteries? (the true sucker tax)
 
Perhaps a site slamming lotteries? (the true sucker tax)
Well I was curious how many people have heard of the phrase "sucker tax", especially when it is used to refer to lotteries. Glad I'm not the only one. ;)
 
I don't see a value in this domain but I love the sound :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom