Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Suggestions for Affiliate Marketing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kershnerd

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been buying high traffic domains and forwarding them directly to an affiliate program with my affiliate id in the url. I have been doing this for sometime where I have been buying domains that have 1000+ hits a month and my conversation rates are very small but I am making a small amount of money. I realize that the conversation rates will be much smaller than a content site, but I can set up a thousand of these sites to every 1 content site.

Is this any better than parking?

I wanted to run this by the experts to see what others are doing.

Thanks,
--Jeff

Domain Summit 2024

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It really depends on what your returns are in dollars per thousand visitors. I have some traffic that makes me more sending directly to an affiliate, and some that earns more parked. It also hinges on what keyword the traffic is targeted to, and if you can convert more with one versus the other.

You should always try different things to see where your maximum return is. You will never maximize your earnings if you only use one avenue for revenue - even using just one parking company limits earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators