Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

expiring soon SwiftFollowers.com Social Media Service - $154.71 Feb 2018 - Low Effort/Can Be Automated

xtremexx

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Screen_Shot_2018-01-01_at_19_42_25.png

Swiftfollowers.com is a site that sells social media services to customers. Using the site, customers can buy extra followers, views, likes and more on a large amount of different social media platforms.

The site made $154.71(Revenue) in February 2018 alone (it's first full month) and is developing a trusted reputation.

Why are you selling this site?
Need the money to work on other projects.

How is it monetized?
The site is monetized through sales alone.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
The site does not have any social media accounts tied to its name. Accounts on forums that the site is advertised on can be discussed if needed.

How much time does this site take to run?
It takes about one or two minutes per order to get the best available price from the multiple sources available, thus allowing you to get the best profit margins on each sale. If you would like, i can create a script that runs the site automatically however you will be limited to one source and may not get the best price, also will require weekly maintenance. (If you need more info, PM me.)

What challenges are there with running this site?
There isn't much of a challenge running this site, what would be most challenging is getting more customers.

What comes with the purchase:
  • Domain
  • Site Files (Wordpress Files and Database)
  • Forum Accounts (Will discuss)
  • SMM Panels i use for best price

If you would like to make the site run automatically, we can discuss the price of me writing a script. If you would like a site like mine, i would also be willing to discuss that too.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me, i'm happy to answer your questions.

Sale will be through Escrow based system, Cryptocurrency(Bitcoin/Ethereum) or Paypal (if you have a strong reputation and previous purchases on this site).

Sales for last month:
Screen-Shot-2018-03-04-at-19.05.52.png

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom