Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed SynthHQ.com - 2yr Old PR4 Keyboard/Synth Affiliate Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

PancakeLizard

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
www.synthhq.com

Been online since April 15th 2005.

Was a PR5 for the last year and a half, just dropped with last PR update. Probably from lack of updates, could be back at pr5 with minimal effort.

I have not even considered selling this until now as it is a great aged domain name with a ton of backlinks.

Site is not making any money as it is on ads, but has made sales on zZounds.com.

Average commission on a keyboard is between $60-$120 per sale.

This site has been completely neglected since it was built. I am sure that with some active promotion it can achieve some great results with ads and affiliate commissions.

Assume no revenue, the sale price is based on it's age, excellent domain, and thew fact that it has been through the Google mill already. Any updates you do to the site will be acknowledged and indexed immediately. A few unique articles could get you some serious traffic.

I am in a pinch right now and am considering selling to help with bills, etc.

Traffic is about 2k uniques a month.

Starting Bid: $100
BIN: $350 - This is a steal considering that you are getting an excellent aged domain with very high paying keywords.
Payment via verified PayPal only.

Ending date TBA - I reserve the right to end this auction for any reason, most likely reason would be I make some money elsewhere and am not forced to sell this. So, if you act quick enough you will get it.

This would make a great addition to any music network, and this is why I am not in a hurry to get rid of it. If it doesn't sell I plan on redesigning and relaunching with unique content.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$105 bid from me.

PancakeLizard

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the bids everyone.

This site was sold at BIN.

If anyone is interested in a custom site created for them using this script please PM me. I can create a site for you using whichever categories you would like from zZounds.com and will give you a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom