• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed t-a.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chacal

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
hello , any idea for the value of this domain?

thanks and regards
 
nice one, T&A..not sure what the development plans are, but I am sure many people in the adult industry might be interested, usually 3(2) character domains with hypen are priced low , but this one I say might be $x.xxx
 
Thanks buddy, never thought of it as an adult industry domain!! you think I should post it in the adult section?

regards
 
the acronym itself is not offesnsive, I see you are in Kuwait, not sure how the laws are in regards to these domains if you would develop them, but if its ok, you should def, do a little development.
 
Thanks for your opinion, but unfortunately I don´t have time to develop it. I´ll post it in the auction section, no reserve price.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom