• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers TableOdds.com - Cards & Casino Domain(s) Liquidation - 5 total

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ Jones

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Greetings,

I'm looking to liquidate all of my card / casino / gaming domains from my domain portfolio. I just sold a few this morning and I have decided to just sell the rest.

Selling the lot of (5) below:


  • TableOdds.com
  • CasinoSpread.com
  • SlickBets.com
  • PocketJoker.com
  • BlindCasino.com

I will be considering pretty much any reasonable offer, so if you happen to like one or two you can pretty much have the entire lot.

Please pm all offers if interested.

Thanks for looking!

AJ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom