Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Taking offers on MMOdaily.com - 5,000 to 6,000 a month passive income - You do nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixeldustmarketin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BlitzFus said:
On a side note, since you're bringing Sony into this, Sony estimate the secondary market to be at $200mn, which further backs up my statement that nobody knows how much exactly.

Perhaps that's a accurate estimate for the games that Sony makes. I, on the other hand have seen first hand what the larger companies do in this market, including certain asian based auction houses :madgrin: and can tell you that it's way more than 200 mil.

Don't mean to make you look any more stupid than you have done to yourself already, but, as for Sony's own auction that's only on 2 servers and 1 game just read this news article bud: I'm going to have to start billing you for the classes if you keep posting, but, then again, it's kind of entertaining :pop2:

Sony's MMO Auction House Sees $180k First Month
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/mmog/sonys-mmo-auction-house-sees-180k-first-month-122298.php

BlitzFus said:
I can tell you're getting annoyed that noone wants to purchase your site, so you don't mind people bashing the thread. I've actually had a few PMs from members with a high post counts who have said thank you for putting you straight.

You can talk all you want, you have a small time website, with small time sales and little (probably faked) 5 days worth of proof. You then went on to say about how much potential the website has and how it'll top $1.4 million in the first year. You then talked about how you denied offers for $100k. Now you're saying that I'm a competitor and I want to put an end to your earnings? hehe, calm down. This thread isn't about my history, and I can assure you that noone has ever employed me, ever. (I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, hehe).

This is my last post on this thread. I've said all that needed to be said, noone is purchasing this website and noone cares about it... so it's pointless bumping it. If you want to continue the conversation, I'll give you my phone number, please stop spamming this thread with lies to make the site seem legit.

What's not legit? lol...

Now you're saying I faked my sales and what? I faked all the keyword placement too? What else did I fake?

I'm sure most people by now feel this is clearly an attempt to derail the thread so Hayden can get a good price on a valuable resource. I don't think you could be more blatent if you put on a neon green glow in the dark jumpsuit and wrote it on your chest.

Are we done now? Or do I need to start talking about Hayden and his devious ways of doing business? It didn't work, you don't know crap, get over it and go back to farming some gold - you will not get this site - I wouldn't sell it to you now if you offered a million dollars, bud. Grats, your plan backfired.

:high5:

*UPDATE*

So, this mystery person (BlitzFus) tells me to call. I send a PM thinking: 'fine, I'll bite and see what he's after' so I tell him to send me his number. I get a PM back in a few minutes saying, "What's your number with international code" - a bit strange since he actually asked me to call, but, whatever...

So I send him my number along with a link to countrycallcodes.com - then he just stops responding suddenly.

I think we can all safely summize that this was a tasteless attempt into getting my price down on a site that someone wanted really bad but couldn't afford. Let's look at the evidence:

1) Newly registered, the only posts ever made are on my thread trying to derail it and drive down the offers.

2) Admits to being associated with a competitors (I'm thinking it's actually the competitor himself (Hayden) - but he fell for my informational probe trick questions never the less.

3) Claims to know all about the business and be involved with it himself, yet would have everyone believe getting involved in it is a big mistake...

4) Claims I'm faking my stats and revenue - yet my site is PR5 with 20 something thousand backlinks and ranked very high for all of the keywords that these guys are bidding 5 to 8 dollars a click for.

Bottom line is: this is a competitor trying to prevent someone from snatching this site up. He knows what kind of revenue it would add to an established business, especially one like his that has really crappy SEO, onsite and off.

Case closed -

Anyone else that is considering making an offer - there's no problem proving EVERYTHING I've said 100% without a doubt if it was a number that was mutually agreeable.

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"I am looking for offers in the mid to high xx,xxx"
Then you post that you refused an offer above $100,000? So how much do you want, you may need to edit your first post.

You have a special commission rate (20%), how can the new owner be sure that it will be given to him? Got a contract? Its important since standard 15% would translate into a 1/4 drop in revenue.

Please post revenue figures per month for the last six months. Should not be a problem since you are a former gamerking.com employee and the site is 2 years old.

Traffic screenies for the last 6 months please. Webalizer/Awstats.

How much was made on May, 12th 2006?

pixeldustmarketin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
kanoodledood said:
"I am looking for offers in the mid to high xx,xxx"
Then you post that you refused an offer above $100,000? So how much do you want, you may need to edit your first post.

I wanted the offers to start at 60k, it was more of an opening ground (if you notice since the beginning I've said I was looking for a price in the xxx,xxx) - I was more interested in doing this to see what kind of offers I would get. I would obviously sell if someone made a great offer, but I more did this for kind of a realistic apprasial. I'm still considering opening a store and going for the big money.

kanoodledood said:
You have a special commission rate (20%), how can the new owner be sure that it will be given to him? Got a contract? Its important since standard 15% would translate into a 1/4 drop in revenue.

To put it simple, they woudln't want this to move to a competitive store. This site brings in tons of NEW daily business for them, that means growth. You could move this to a different affiliate program and make more money with a lower commission because most of them use cookies, this one doesn't. With the kind of volume in daily sales it does, a better rate could be easily gotten as well.

kanoodledood said:
Please post revenue figures per month for the last six months. Should not be a problem since you are a former gamerking.com employee and the site is 2 years old.

Traffic screenies for the last 6 months please. Webalizer/Awstats.

How much was made on May, 12th 2006?

Sorry man - As I've been saying, I only recently set it up as a cash cow - no history to show ya - before this I was planning to go with an MMO content site and was targeting different keywords and had a different layout.

Either way, I'm happy to keep it if I don't get any awesome offers. It makes great free money.

It's also cool to see that Mogs is VERY interested - Maybe I'll sell to IGE to piss him off :argue:

All anyone needs to know is that the revenue is consistant or better with what's been shown already and I'm willing to prove that to anyone that makes an offer I'm interested in.

cheers :usa2:

bwb

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pixeldustmarketin said:
Still taking offers, site is not sold.
Can you please give a deadline for the auction and a BIN?

Also can you post updated adsense and sales stats?

pixeldustmarketin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bwb said:
Can you please give a deadline for the auction and a BIN?

Also can you post updated adsense and sales stats?

This is not an auction - I am accepting offers.

Adsense and Affiliate sales are consistant with what has been shown - I can prove that if necessary (meaning I get an offer that excites me), but, for now it makes no sense not to take my word for it.

bwb

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pixeldustmarketin said:
This is not an auction - I am accepting offers.

Adsense and Affiliate sales are consistant with what has been shown - I can prove that if necessary (meaning I get an offer that excites me), but, for now it makes no sense not to take my word for it.
Ok good luck,
thanks, ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom