Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Taking offers on MMOdaily.com - 5,000 to 6,000 a month passive income - You do nothin

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
May i ask if this site is still for sale?

pixeldustmarketin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pixeldustmarketin said:
The site has not been sold, feel free to make an offer.

Still acepting offers, feel free to PM me anything you have in mind or post any questions. Thanks

pixeldustmarketin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pixeldustmarketin said:
Still acepting offers, feel free to PM me anything you have in mind or post any questions. Thanks

Two offers so far - anyone else care to make an offer? thanks

BlitzFus

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm genuinely interested.

But you need to supply more evidence than 5 days worth of affiliate sales if you want $60,000. Please post at least 2 months worth of affiliate sales.

pixeldustmarketin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually - the offers are already into the xxx,xxx - If you care to make an offer in that range I'd gladly show you that the business has been consistant or better. Thanks.

BlitzFus said:
I'm genuinely interested.

But you need to supply more evidence than 5 days worth of affiliate sales if you want $60,000. Please post at least 2 months worth of affiliate sales.

BlitzFus

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pixeldustmarketin said:
Actually - the offers are already into the xxx,xxx - If you care to make an offer in that range I'd gladly show you that the business has been consistant or better. Thanks.

Someone has offered to pay over $100,000 for a website which you claim makes $72,000 a year with just 5 days revenue proof? Despite the fact that your entire business model is unstable (you're relying on another company to pay you, games are seasonal and won't last forever). I suggest you take that offer and run.

spademill

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thany you Blitzfus

pixeldustmarketin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
In my professional opinion:

They're probably offering that because,

1) MMO secondary market sales have been around for years and it's almost a billion dollar a year market

2) there's a dozen other identical mmo affiliate programs that can be plugged in - some even with 30+ day cookie which could increase earnings quite a bit - current one I'm using has no cookie, so only get credit for the sale if they purchase right then and there. (I'm doing this as a favor to someone to drive traffic to his newer store)

3) The website isn't new - it's been around for years and it get's it's clicks from organic SEO - not paid advertising - which makes it passive revenue - which is the best kind to have and very desired by webmasters...

4) If this domain was turned into a store front (if one had the proper resources) it would make ATLEAST 20X what it's making right now in profit. That takes a bit of work, but, not as much as other businesses that make as much.

I wouldn't have expected you to know that because it really takes people that are more into buying passive income type assets - which normally sell for around 36 months revenue or more. I have turned down the xxx,xxx offers I have gotten so far. So for example if someone were to offer me 100k -- for this type of asset -- I'd be a fool to "take the money and run" - unless I was very very desperate :eek:hwell:

Hope that helps you out a bit.

P.S. The revenue is consistant on both the affiliate and adwords - I havent changed a thing. If there was someone seriously interested and made an offer I was interested in - I wouldn't have a problem proving that - for all the lookieloos - you're just going to have to take my word because I don't want to waste time pasting new rev stats every day.

BlitzFus said:
Someone has offered to pay over $100,000 for a website which you claim makes $72,000 a year with just 5 days revenue proof? Despite the fact that your entire business model is unstable (you're relying on another company to pay you, games are seasonal and won't last forever). I suggest you take that offer and run.

BlitzFus

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pixeldustmarketin said:
1) MMO secondary market sales have been around for years and it's almost a billion dollar a year market

Yes, but it goes against most games TOS and any game could either take away virtual assets or take a harder stance on people selling them at any point. $bn/annually is an estimation from 1 economist who works for a large currency company, I know it's far less than that. Identical affiliate schemes won't help if the games suddenly put an end to currency selling.

3) The website isn't new - it's been around for years and it get's it's clicks from organic SEO - not paid advertising - which makes it passive revenue - which is the best kind to have and very desired by webmasters...

Granted, but that doesn't make it worth $100,000.

4) If this domain was turned into a store front (if one had the proper resources) it would make ATLEAST 20X what it's making right now in profit. That takes a bit of work, but, not as much as other businesses that make as much.

You're saying it currently makes $72,000/year, and now you're saying you can make ATLEAST $1,440,000/year?

for all the lookieloos - you're just going to have to take my word because I don't want to waste time pasting new rev stats every day.

I didn't want todays revenue statistics. You claim the website has been online for 2 years so show me the revenue statistics for the past year?

Keyboard Cowboy

Positioning / Publishing
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
contentholdings said:
FYI

Anyone interested in this domain, I have a signed contract that this domain belongs to me. (Not PixelDustMarketin). Anyone who wants to buy this domain should be warned that there WILL be a dispute if sold. Just an FYI.
Uhm, what in the world...? And what employee are you talking about? This seems awful confusing to me...

pixeldustmarketin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No offense but you're a Gold (freebie) sign up with 3 posts, all to me and I don't want to put too much more energy into this unless you can prove you're someone that's not just trolling for an arguement.

BlitzFus said:
Yes, but it goes against most games TOS and any game could either take away virtual assets or take a harder stance on people selling them at any point. $bn/annually is an estimation from 1 economist who works for a large currency company, I know it's far less than that. Identical affiliate schemes won't help if the games suddenly put an end to currency selling.

It doesn't matter what a games TOS says, there's no law against it. The secondary market will be around as long as MMO gaming is around, anyone that know's anything about MMO gaming knows that. If the game companies planned to prevent the secondary market, don't you think they would have done so by now - it's been 6+ years? The truth is, there's too much money to stop it now. IGE is buying out Content Networks and making deals with publishers - I don't really think you have much of an inside view on this BlitzFus. Can you tell us exactly what your expertise is in this market Blitz since you're challanging the statements made by expert economists and industry professionals?

BlitzFus said:
Granted, but that doesn't make it worth $100,000.

Sure it does...., it makes it worth 100,000+ - I would say especially since I've already had offers higher.... What are you talking about?

BlitzFus said:
You're saying it currently makes $72,000/year, and now you're saying you can make ATLEAST $1,440,000/year?

It could make more than $1,440,000 a year if you had the resources to support a storefront (employee's, suppliers, backend inventory management software tailored for this, ect). I've been doing this for years and I've watched my friends and partners become millionaires around me doing it...

BlitzFus said:
I didn't want todays revenue statistics. You claim the website has been online for 2 years so show me the revenue statistics for the past year?

I'm pretty sure I've already said I only recently tuned the SEO for making money, put on the affiliate links and Adsense. Before that I had planned to turn it into an MMO resource site - I changed my mind and decided to turn it into a cash cow.

BlitzFus

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pixeldustmarketin said:
It doesn't matter what a games TOS says, there's no law against it. The secondary market will be around as long as MMO gaming is around, anyone that know's anything about MMO gaming knows that. If the game companies planned to prevent the secondary market, don't you think they would have done so by now - it's been 6+ years? The truth is, there's too much money to stop it now. IGE is buying out Content Networks and making deals with publishers - I don't really think you have much of an inside view on this BlitzFus. Can you tell us exactly what your expertise is in this market Blitz since you're challanging the statements made by expert economists and industry professionals?

You're wrong, it does matter what the TOS says. At any moment, the games could stop all currency selling in every game as it's completely within their right to do so. The point of that statement? Because your 'passive earning' concept is flawed as there's an obvious long-term risk. I do not need to show my expertise in this market as I'm looking out for other buyers, but I've been involved with the second largest currency selling company for over a year.

pixeldustmarketin said:
It could make more than $1,440,000 a year if you had the resources to support a storefront (employee's, suppliers, backend inventory management software tailored for this, ect). I've been doing this for years and I've watched my friends and partners become millionaires around me doing it...

I don't agree with you. Firstly, you could say this about most websites or ideas, it's a lot easier said than done. You said it could make 20x profit that it's currently making. Not to mention that it's a highly fragmented market with not much to differentiate between vendors, therefore I don't think the $xxx,xxx bid is justified, I think $xxx is more reasonable given the 5 days proof you've offered.

Either way, I can see I'm now unfairly bashing your thread. I've said everything I needed to say so if anyone wants to offer you $100,000 after reading my posts then that's fine with me.

pixeldustmarketin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BlitzFus said:
You're wrong, it does matter what the TOS says. At any moment, the games could stop all currency selling in every game as it's completely within their right to do so. The point of that statement? Because your 'passive earning' concept is flawed as there's an obvious long-term risk. I do not need to show my expertise in this market as I'm looking out for other buyers, but I've been involved with the second largest currency selling company for over a year.

I don't agree with you. Firstly, you could say this about most websites or ideas, it's a lot easier said than done. You said it could make 20x profit that it's currently making. Not to mention that it's a highly fragmented market with not much to differentiate between vendors, therefore I don't think the $xxx,xxx bid is justified, I think $xxx is more reasonable given the 5 days proof you've offered.

Either way, I can see I'm now unfairly bashing your thread. I've said everything I needed to say so if anyone wants to offer you $100,000 after reading my posts then that's fine with me.

Well, I'm sure I've been in the business longer than you and know much more about it - What I'm saying is that your statements are all false and you know nothing about any of it (at least from the statements you've made) - I was one of the pioneers of this market place back in the day and I could myself easily turn this into another store front if I choose. The last store I helped create was doing over 20k a day in sales within one month and it was a brand-new domain and store - didn't have the giant advantages that MMOdaily has being that it's established with it's primary market keywords.

Everything you've stated is your own opinion - nothing factual . Obviously you feel strongly about your opinion since you've made an account on DNforum just to comment on my thread - which also leads me to believe you're bashing this thread for a reason other than being concerned about the DNForum community (if that's not a load of crap, tell me what is). It's more likely have some of your own interests at heart.

Then again - I ask - What is your experience with this market? Where does your vast knowledge of the game publishers and secondary market sales come from? Let's see some credentials. Who is this "second biggest seller" you mention? If you feel what you say is true, the least you can do is establish some credibility.. Right now all you're doing is bashing based on your personal opinions of something you seem to know very little about

If you're "protecting" potential buyers why not say who you are in relation to the subject matter?

For all the other people out there that might be interested, understand that this market can be very competitive and devious - this is really starting to look something like what another reseller would do to prevent me from selling to anyone but him - only bad news is - I probably wont be selling any time soon, so he's wasting his energy.

Anyhow - I'd be happy to prove my credentials to anyone - I'm sure this turkey wont :peep:

BlitzFus said:
I think $xxx is more reasonable

Ok reseller that wants this all for himself - haha - nice try

BlitzFus said:
You're wrong, it does matter what the TOS says. At any moment, the games could stop all currency selling in every game as it's completely within their right to do so.

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried - nice try - I think this statement alone is enough to prove you're just a reseller that's hoping to bash this thread enough that you can come to me with a cheesy offer I'll accept.

Anyone can read around on the internet and know that ALL GAME COMPANIES have tried to prevent secondary market sales, it was NOT SUCCESSFUL - they have not only given up, they have joined the market place, just look at Sony (stationexchange.com) - need I say more?

This market has been around for many years and if there was a way to stop it, it would have been done already - what do you think they're waiting for?.... If you're going to try to bash my thread, at least be more creative - that old agruement was defeated ages ago.

Nice try though - save yourself some time - Let me pre-decline your low offer -

BlitzFus

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pixeldustmarketin said:
Well, I'm sure I've been in the business longer than you and know much more about it - What I'm saying is that your statements are all false and you know nothing about any of it (at least from the statements you've made) - I was one of the pioneers of this market place back in the day and I could myself easily turn this into another store front if I choose. The last store I helped create was doing over 20k a day in sales within one month and it was a brand-new domain and store - didn't have the giant advantages that MMOdaily has being that it's established with it's primary market keywords.

Everything you've stated is your own opinion - nothing factual . Obviously you feel strongly about your opinion since you've made an account on DNforum just to comment on my thread - which also leads me to believe you're bashing this thread for a reason other than being concerned about the DNForum community (if that's not a load of crap, tell me what is). It's more likely have some of your own interests at heart.

Then again - I ask - What is your experience with this market? Where does your vast knowledge of the game publishers and secondary market sales come from? Are you the housekeeper for Brock Pierce or Haden Gill? Let's see some credentials. Who is this "second biggest seller" you mention? If you feel what you say is true, the least you can do is establish some credibility.. Right now all you're doing is bashing based on your personal opinions of something you seem to know very little about

If you're "protecting" potential buyers why not say who you are in relation to the subject matter?

For all the other people out there that might be interested, understand that this market can be very competitive and devious - this is really starting to look something like what another reseller would do to prevent me from selling to anyone but him - only bad news is - I probably wont be selling any time soon, so he's wasting his energy.

Anyhow - I'd be happy to prove my credentials to anyone - I'm sure this turkey wont :peep:

Ok reseller that wants this all for himself - haha - nice try

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried - nice try - I think this statement alone is enough to prove you're just a reseller that's hoping to bash this thread enough that you can come to me with a cheesy offer I'll accept.

Anyone can read around on the internet and know that ALL GAME COMPANIES have tried to prevent secondary market sales, it was NOT SUCCESSFUL - they have not only given up, they have joined the market place, just look at Sony (stationexchange.com) - need I say more?

This market has been around for many years and if there was a way to stop it, it would have been done already - what do you think they're waiting for?.... If you're going to try to bash my thread, at least be more creative - that old agruement was defeated ages ago.

Nice try though - and no, I wont accept your offer for 10k Bliz -

I am no longer bashing your thread as you're trying to pick holes in my replies, it's asking for me to reply.

Firstly, I highly doubt you know more about this market than I do, but I'm not going to prove it to you because frankly I don't think it's worth it. Secondly, it's 'Hayden Gill', and yes I've worked with him but I'm not his housekeeper. I've never worked for IGE so I don't know Brock on a first name basis (I'm not a fan of IGE so I choose not to work for them, but that's another thread altogether).

You said I'm wrong about gaming companies attempting to stop currency selling? This worries me because if you really had a site which sold 20k$/day worth of currency, then you would know how many hundreds of accounts are banned for just about every game when you reach a large scale operation. Accounts are banned constantly for harvesting too much currency, ask any low scale Chinese farmer who purchase high grade proxy software to further protect themselves. Sony tried to balance this by opening up a special server where users could purchase currency, but Sony hardly represents the entire MMORPG market and this was only permitted on a special server, so I suggest you get your facts straight? Oh, and last time I checked, that server wasn't very successful either.

On a side note, since you're bringing Sony into this, Sony estimate the secondary market to be at $200mn, which further backs up my statement that nobody knows how much exactly.

All I asked for was more proof, which you still haven't provided. You claim the website has been operational for 2 years but you've only provided 5 days worth of proof.

pixeldustmarketin

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BlitzFus said:
I am no longer bashing your thread as you're trying to pick holes in my replies, it's asking for me to reply.

Firstly, I highly doubt you know more about this market than I do, but I'm not going to prove it to you because frankly I don't think it's worth it. Secondly, it's 'Hayden Gill', and yes I've worked with him but I'm not his housekeeper. I've never worked for IGE so I don't know Brock on a first name basis (I'm not a fan of IGE so I choose not to work for them, but that's another thread altogether).

You said I'm wrong about gaming companies attempting to stop currency selling? This worries me because if you really had a site which sold 20k$/day worth of currency, then you would know how many hundreds of accounts are banned for just about every game when you reach a large scale operation. Accounts are banned constantly for harvesting too much currency, ask any low scale Chinese farmer who purchase high grade proxy software to further protect themselves. Sony tried to balance this by opening up a special server where users could purchase currency, but Sony hardly represents the entire MMORPG market and this was only permitted on a special server, so I suggest you get your facts straight? Oh, and last time I checked, that server wasn't very successful either.

On a side note, since you're bringing Sony into this, Sony estimate the secondary market to be at $200mn, which further backs up my statement that nobody knows how much exactly.

All I asked for was more proof, which you still haven't provided. You claim the website has been operational for 2 years but you've only provided 5 days worth of proof.

Let me first say that Mogs is small time, IGE and IGE owned assets are the real deal, so I know much more than you do about this, thanks for playing~

I'm not suprised Mogs is using tactics like this to gain new assets, because Hayden can't afford to buy MMOdaily for it's value so I guess he's trying to get me to lower the price by attempting to prevent anyone else from making an offer.. it's almost smart, but a bit tacky.

Once again you really don't know what you're talking about at all though:

Working for someone that runs a business and running one yourself are two very different things - I'm glad you feel confident that your spectating has granted you the wisdom it takes you make the statements you have but it's only made you look foolish.

Mule account bannings have happened since almost day one, it's part of the business. The profit margin in this business is big enough to eat that without too much of a worry. I've created some of the assets that IGE currenty uses for market saturation and I used to buy out the small competitors like Mogs for IGE - so sit down little man, I know what I'm talking about, you don't.

I HAVE run a store in this business and I've been preview to everything that happens at IGE as well, which is the largest seller by a very very long shot.

You can tell your boss (Hayden) that I will not sell to him for what ever cheesy offer he wants to make after derailing this thread. This is ofcourse if this is not Hayden himself, who's known for doing this sort of thing.

Tell Hayden it was really tacky to go to mmoempire and whine in live chat about under cutting his prices :lol:

I regret telling Eric about this thread now as I'm sure that's who told Hayden about it - hopefully this tasteless fiasco will not derail my thread as he wishes it to. Then again, it really doesn't matter - first thing I'll do is open up shop and go around to all the Mogs affiliates and offer them a better commission!

Cheers Bloke!

BlitzFus said:

Try reading everything and you'll have your awnser - I don't like repeating myself.

BlitzFus

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pixeldustmarketin said:
Let me first say that Mogs is small time, IGE and IGE owned assets are the real deal, so I know much more than you do about this, thanks for playing~

I'm not suprised Mogs is using tactics like this to gain new assets, because Hayden can't afford to buy MMOdaily for it's value so I guess he's trying to get me to lower the price by attempting to prevent anyone else from making an offer.. it's almost smart, but a bit tacky.

Once again you really don't know what you're talking about at all though:

Working for someone that runs a business and running one yourself are two very different things - I'm glad you feel confident that your spectating has granted you the wisdom it takes you make the statements you have but it's only made you look foolish.

Mule account bannings have happened since almost day one, it's part of the business. The profit margin in this business is big enough to eat that without too much of a worry. I've created some of the assets that IGE currenty uses for market saturation and I used to buy out the small competitors like Mogs for IGE - so sit down little man, I know what I'm talking about, you don't.

I HAVE run a store in this business and I've been preview to everything that happens at IGE as well, which is the largest seller by a very very long shot.

You can tell your boss (Hayden) that I will not sell to him for what ever cheesy offer he wants to make after derailing this thread. This is ofcourse if this is not Hayden himself, who's known for doing this sort of thing.

Tell Hayden it was really tacky to go to mmoempire and whine in live chat about under cutting his prices :lol:

I regret telling Eric about this thread now as I'm sure that's who told Hayden about it - hopefully this tasteless fiasco will not derail my thread as he wishes it to. Then again, it really doesn't matter - first thing I'll do is open up shop and go around to all the Mogs affiliates and offer them a better commission!

Cheers Bloke!

Try reading everything and you'll have your awnser - I don't like repeating myself.

I can tell you're getting annoyed that noone wants to purchase your site, so you don't mind people bashing the thread. I've actually had a few PMs from members with a high post counts who have said thank you for putting you straight.

You can talk all you want, you have a small time website, with small time sales and little (probably faked) 5 days worth of proof. You then went on to say about how much potential the website has and how it'll top $1.4 million in the first year. You then talked about how you denied offers for $100k. Now you're saying that I'm a competitor and I want to put an end to your earnings? hehe, calm down. This thread isn't about my history, and I can assure you that noone has ever employed me, ever. (I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, hehe).

This is my last post on this thread. I've said all that needed to be said, noone is purchasing this website and noone cares about it... so it's pointless bumping it. If you want to continue the conversation, I'll give you my phone number, please stop spamming this thread with lies to make the site seem legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom