• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed TalkCS.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesH

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello DNForum, this is my first post here. I heard that this is where the domain name experts are, so i hope you can help me out. I recently registered TalkCS.com with Namecheap. The CS abbreviation refers to the PC game Counter Strike. I think this domain has a lot of potential because of the fact that its short, easy to remember, and I can't even begin to explain how popular the game Counter Strike is. Thank you for your time.

Regards,
James
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom