Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed TalkFrontpage.com - MUST SELL - excellent moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

basscaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BIN reduced again to $695 OBO MUST SELL - I'll continue reducing the price until it sells. Buy it now if you want it, or take your chances that the price goes down again and someone else snags it.

Listed in DMOZ for many years, and it's near impossible to get in this directory.
http://www.dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Internet/Authoring/HTML/WYSIWYG_Editors/Microsoft_FrontPage/

After owning this forum for several years, it's time for me to sell it and move on to other things. Up for sale is a *real* established forum, online since 2002. It is dedicated to webmasters using Frontpage web authoring software. It has established directory listings, and gets a ton of daily traffic from natural search. It has an awesome moderator who is dedicated to the forum, and presumably will continue if changes aren't too radical (I've corresponded with her and she is aware and supportive of the sale).

- Over 10,000 members
- 8,600 threads
- Over 54,000 posts

New members come in on a regular basis for critiques, and to get questions answered.

I have never fully monetized the site, and haven't had time to experiment with Adsense and other programs.

It would take years, and a lot of $$$ resources to replicate what this forum represents in its current state. If you are thinking about developing a similar webmaster community, this would be a great start at a great price. The BIN price is reduced $695, and I'll keep going down until it sells. I'm motivated to sell, so it goes on Ebay in the next week or two if it does not sell here.

It is the responsibility of the buyer to move it to new servers, or you can pay me a reasonable monthly fee for hosting beyond that time period.

Posted on multiple forums, date stamp gets it.

Feel free to peruse the forum and see for your yourself:

http://www.talkfrontpage.com

Please also feel free to PM any questions - I prefer that all offers and correspondence are sent via PM, though I would appreciate it if you would reply to this thread with a "pm sent" message.

Thanks

Last edited:

KyleTully

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Website looks busted right now.

"Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/talkfron/public_html/includes/init.php on line 49"

basscaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
glad to see people are actually still reading the thread and site - the forum is back up

basscaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

basscaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
price reduced to $695

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom