Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed TalkWebDev.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnakiN-

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Okay,

I have decided I do not have the time to put in as much effort as I need into this site, so before it even takes off like I had hoped it to do, I will sell it for the right offer.

As you can see, it is fully developed, and all that really needs to be done is promotion, and the work that comes along with that. When I last checked (as in the time of writing this post), it had 882 pages indexed in Google, a whopping TWO pages in Yahoo!, and 553 pages in MSN. In addition it also has a Google PageRank (PR) 4, according to to PageRank.net and WhatsMyPageRank.com (with the www. infront). WhatsMyPageRank.com also says that it has 108 backlinks in Google.

And then to answer the burning question, no, the site is not generating any profits currently, because as I said I have done no promotion of the site yet, but it is fully developed, and has good conditions in the SE's to get popular relatively fast if someone has the time to put some decent work into it.

It is running on vBulletin (obviously), and it has vBadvanced installed, as well as two other hacks (Geek Article System for the articles and a Link script for the Links page). The site is completely unique and you will get all rights for it.

With the leased vB license (which has about 10 months left), I will sell it for $500 (which in my opinion is a scoop, considering how much time I've put into the development already).

Domain summit 2024

MVIG

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
when will this site be working?

AnakiN-

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry about that - We've been having serious troubles with our servers (one of my other sites "suffered" from this weeks E3 convention, with more than doubled traffic, and it killed us).

I'll let you all know when we have the server issues sorted out, hopefully it'll be tonight.

The site should be up and working again.

AnakiN-

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Like I said, the site should be running fine now, and it's still not sold, so I'm taking offers. Will sell to first offer.

EDIT:
I am now considering bids from $400 and up. Considering the leased vB license which is worth almost $100 is included, well, bid away ;)

AnakiN-

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I said close to, didn't say that it was worth $100. A leased license costs $85, and this one expires Apr 28th '06 (meaning that there's more than 11 months left).

It is leased, yes. Sorry if I caused any confusion about that.

AnakiN-

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. You are right about that. In that case, I'll include an owned license registered Feb 06th '05 in the sale (which should of course be even more valuable than the leased, since it's owned).

That one is eligible for transfer, since it just passed 3 months of age.

AnakiN-

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Best offer is currently $300. I'm actually quite sorry to say that I will sell for that if I don't get a better offer by the end of the day, because I desperately need the money.

But yeah, like I said, still taking offers through the end of today (Tuesday) - vBulletin -owned- license included in the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators