Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Targeting Buyers For Geo Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotyl10

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was watching one of Adam'st the art of the name and he said that he uses Places Scout softwear to target buyers for local GEO domains. I was on that site and its no longer available. They are upgrading it and the landing page says that it will be back in Jan 2015.I there any other soft wear that does a similar job ?

Domain summit 2024

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hadn't heard of the software, but have you considered trying the Lead Generator tool at Estibot?

scotyl10

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Adam recommends it in one of his videos and there is a tutorial about it on you tube but it is is not available .they said that is will ramp up again sometime in January.I will look into that estibot tool

jackieg

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does this software still work well today with the new Google algorithm updates?
This tool has nothing to do with Google. It helps you locate, and get contact info, for local businesses for you to then approach.
See the product demo on the site.

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I watched the demo, interesting- where does it get the leads from? Also is this your own tool or just something you found and have been using?

jackieg

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I watched the demo, interesting- where does it get the leads from? Also is this your own tool or just something you found and have been using?
A tool I found, bought, and use.

Look at their training videos for details on data sources

SiteSpeculator

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have not personally tried PlacesScout - I am sure it is pretty good as Adam uses it and it seemed to be a big hit on the WarriorForum where it originally came out.

I throw this out there for consideration - hoping it helps - from what I have found over using 4-5 other lead generation software systems - to really get good - quality leads - WITH EMAILS - I have had to go to hiring someone through Odesk . . . .

SO many small and medium sized businesses have taken their email addresses off of their site and added a scripted contact us form - you have to check multiple places and really dig to get good email contact info.

Now addresses and phone numbers are easy to pull if you want to cold call or direct mail - but emails are a bit harder to dig up now days - from what I have seen.

The $300 or so I have spent on lead gen software could have maybe been better spent on paying someone $3-$4/hour to scrape the leads and then go back and mannually find the emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators