• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - Dec 12th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
641
Reaction score
13
Hello everyone.. just realized that it would be 12-12-12 on the next TBR day. Couldn't resist to start this thread.
Saw some very descriptive domains in the list, like amortgagethatfitsyouperfectly.ca , abetterwaytowalk.ca , airportlimoserviceintoronto.ca , limousineserviceintoronto.ca , lowestmortgageratecanada.ca , autoaccidentlawyerinmississauga.ca , overthecountermedications.ca , republicofnewfoundland.ca , dissolvekidneystonesnaturally.ca , somethingforeveryoneshow.ca ,
healthcareleadershipconference.ca, yummyyummyshawarmaandpizza.ca to name a few.

Would it be the reason that I dislike to go through the list these days..
 
Last edited:
But no domains which begin with '6' or with '0'. The conspiracy continues!
 
I didn't find any good domains with my favorite keywords, so I'm not in this week.

Didn't go through the whole list, hope I don't regret it!
 
I didn't find any good domains with my favorite keywords, so I'm not in this week.

Didn't go through the whole list, hope I don't regret it!

There were a few, like immigrationvisa.ca or dads.ca which were worth a look.
 
I went 1/1 on a French one

Bummed that I didn't see parkour.ca...it's getting to be a pretty big thing nowadays
 
Anyone else win a name via Pool's proxy registrars, been charged but haven't received any other info?

My name was reg'd by Grabton.ca and Pool emailed me to say I'd get the Grabton info within 24-48 hours...It's been 2 weeks and nothing's come in yet
 
Are you sure it was not in an auction? There was a bit of a delay in setting up the billing for Pool domains a couple of weeks ago from what I can recall.
 
Sorry for the delay in responding

Seems the mix-up was a little my fault and a little their fault, but mostly mine.

I've only backordered from Pool a few times and even though they have many proxy registrars for TBR purposes, everything ends up at domainsatcost.ca

I didn't know that, and they were late sending out the email, so that's the reason for the mix up
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom