• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR- Dec 7th, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
641
Reaction score
13
So looks like the 5K days are here already.. this week's list has 5441 domains. And I think I have found the TOP pick.. made-you-look.ca . :-)
 
Last edited:
So looks like the 5K days are here already.. this week's list has 5441 domains. And I think I have found the TOP pick.. made-you-look.ca . :-)

...
I think less names will be registered than last week
 
I think I agree with that.. there are just a few that caught my eyes.. other than my TOP pick!!
 
Last edited:
This is really bad this week ...very slim pickings...
 
Two good LLL's. Nothing "tooth and nail".
 
MyID got one of the good LLL's
 
MyID got one of the good LLL's

I'm in the auction for this one.

Myid landed me ottawabotox, inreach, and privateinvestigatorcourse.

Definitely a below average week.
 
This is the best time period to buy from domainers, between now and the end of January it's a buyers market as people are all broke.

Spending on presents and trips they can't afford, then getting the bills in January.

Lots of good deals to be had outside the tbr for a 2 month stretch.

Adam
 
So "get ready for the lowballers" ...

This is the best time period to buy from domainers, between now and the end of January it's a buyers market as people are all broke.

Spending on presents and trips they can't afford, then getting the bills in January.

Lots of good deals to be had outside the tbr for a 2 month stretch.

Adam
 
Well, but there is someone very busy bidding today.. I wonder who that would be???
 
wow, ibd was only at $72 with about 15 minutes to go. all the last minute bidders.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

This is the best time period to buy from domainers, between now and the end of January it's a buyers market as people are all broke.

Spending on presents and trips they can't afford, then getting the bills in January.

Lots of good deals to be had outside the tbr for a 2 month stretch.

Adam

I think you're right, but since mid-November I've had more email inquiries on my domains than all the previous year. Two more yesterday, one for a real estate .ca and another for a french IDN .com. If some sales go through I'll probably be looking for some domain bargains on here.
 
Zoobar was correct in the prediction with the number of domains. Only around 160 were registered.

But IBD was a surprise for sure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom