• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR- Feb 1st, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOTCA

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2006
Messages
641
Reaction score
13
Hope the days of going through confusing domains are over...

ooops.. I just saw OK.ca.. or is it 0K.ca.. there you go again.....
 
0k might be the price it fetches at auction
 
So it's official.. there are 4719 domains in the list.. much eye friendlier than last week.. haven't had the time to go though yet.. but have more than 50 hours to catch up..
 
I'm a bit surprised that oshawawindows went first.

Nothing jumped out at me as a "must have" this week. Nor as a "tooth and nail". I just hope next week will be at least half decent.
 
I thought hitch.ca was a good one and so was BFN. ca. I was also surprised with oshawawindows going on TOP.. would it be an end user?? it's going to be the same next week also..with so many FORD and MAZDA in the lot..looking for more serious ones pl..;-)
 
some I liked were bingoenligne (online bingo), couponforum, tophotels, voyagers, learnchinese, coffeepot, bfn

nothing huge though this past week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom