• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - March 13, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
5,992
Reaction score
150
Didn't find much in my regular keyword searches for this week's TBR. Must be unlucky it's happening on the 13th.

Good time to be on spring break holiday.
 
There's a PR 8 domain for those interested... this is pretty rare and of high value if you know how to use it... ;)
 
Any tm issues with it? Maybe you can post which domain it is after the TBR.
 
This is no secret and no I don't think there is trademark issue.
Please see the link in my profile, you will find your domain and many more.

Oops! Just saw the time. Too late. Sorry about that.

I'll soon go public with beta1 of my registrar and let everyone know. (the current site is just like a "proof of concept")
 
This is no secret and no I don't think there is trademark issue.
Please see the link in my profile, you will find your domain and many more.

Oops! Just saw the time. Too late. Sorry about that.

I'll soon go public with beta1 of my registrar and let everyone know. (the current site is just like a "proof of concept")



why not just say what you're trying to say. :frusty:

I don't have my decoder ring on... lmao :pound:
 
Please see the link in my profile, you will find your domain and many more.

You should change your banner to read

domdom.ca

and not

dom
dom.ca

I first went to dom.ca to check your site, but it's a parked page. The way your banner reads might confuse people.

Also, you should put your link in your signature, so it shows up in every post you do.
 
Very interesting site :yo:
 
You should change your banner to read

domdom.ca

and not

dom
dom.ca

I first went to dom.ca to check your site, but it's a parked page. The way your banner reads might confuse people.

Also, you should put your link in your signature, so it shows up in every post you do.

Good point!
I did this banner only for this forum. As for the signature I'm waiting to release the beta1. The quick site I put online was to show CIRA how serious I am...and to get known from Google. ;)
Thanks for the suggestions hugegrowth!
 
You won't be disapointed...

domdom.ca%20teaser1.png



domdom.ca%20teaser2.png
 
Nice charts and info! If I had the tools to check for page rank, backlinks and Google popularity quickly on the TBR lists every week, I'd use them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom