• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale TBR - October 24th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
1,239
Reaction score
36
Two years after the 'new and improved' policy came into effect, the number of domains in TBR is remarkably low, but the attention will be on just a few.
 
Probably worth skimming through. First time I've said that since the early spring.

That day is my birthday, too... could be good luck ;)
 
Good luck Maxwell and have a happy birthday on Wednesday!
 
You mean you will be 21 at last? :smilewinkgrin:

Probably worth skimming through. First time I've said that since the early spring.

That day is my birthday, too... could be good luck ;)
 
Probably worth skimming through. First time I've said that since the early spring.

That day is my birthday, too... could be good luck ;)

Happy Birthday Maxwell.. All the very best!!
 
You mean you will be 21 at last? :smilewinkgrin:

20, actually :) I'm starting to feel old... before, it was seventeen, eighteen, and nineteen... now, it's the realm of twenty-somethings!

Knew this day was coming. Just didn't think it would sneak up on me like this :)

Thanks for the wishes, guys!
 
Happy Birthday, what a great time to be 20!
 
Happy Birthday Maxwell!
 
Happy Birthday Maxwell! Have a wonderful one.
 
next year you will be able to drink water downed beer in the US

best wishes!
 
next year you will be able to drink water downed beer in the US

and pay half price or less for it!

Today's TBR was great for 1, 2, 3, then the quality kind of dropped. Didn't pick up anything this week.
 
and pay half price or less for it!

Today's TBR was great for 1, 2, 3, then the quality kind of dropped. Didn't pick up anything this week.

Some wants sofa.ca because it is already over $800 with five days to go.
 
H.B Maxwell

Speaking as an "old" guy to a "young" guy here is my considered advice.....




Tequila works best :-)
 
Happy belated Maxwell

I'm in my early 30's but man...what I wouldn't give to be 20 again
 
Happy Birthday Maxwell

Im in my mid 50's. If I was 20 again I would probably make all the same stupid "but fun" decisions that I made the first time around.
 
Happy belated Maxwell

I'm in my early 30's but man...what I wouldn't give to be 20 again

same here. to be young and single in the social media age...oh yeahhhh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom