Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Television.org Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A member here sold these domains on eBay and some scammer is trying to say he is the owner and is trying to resell them again...here is the email I got:

"Hello Madam/Mr.
I have a business opportunity I hope you will consider.My user ID is "cheesewhizz " I noticed that you were bidding on my auction item # 5712083912. I`ve had some problems with the high bider because he coudn`t pay the auction. I want to offer you a seccond chance to buy my unit. The price for it is US $3050 .As a courtesy to you and every other customer, all shipping and customs charges will be included in the full purchase price and we notice you are biding for this product and we would like to make you an offer.If you are interested please fell free to tell me and send the shipping details so I could make you an offer. I am looking forward to hear from you. You can review the auction at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11153&item=5712083912&rd=1
If you have any other questions, please reply and let me know.
Thank you for your time!! Kindly advice."

Domain Summit 2024

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Were you a bidder? Only seems to have had one bid from someone with zero feedback. Anyway, looks like a case of a hijacked account and by the way that it's written, from Indonesia.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not a hijacked account, a member here had the names on sale on Ebay but the buyer couldn't complete - the names were subsequently sold here on DNF. There have been a number of similar attempts Members Beware.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interesting...

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
another reason for not accepting bids by people with 0 or - feedback...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators