Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Template Affiliate Site - 50 uniques, PR3, Original Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Selling: www.handytemplates.com
Registrar: Namecheap
Expires: 08/29/2005
Google PR: 3 (homepage and all sub pages)
Traffic: 46 unique visits per day average - STATS
Starting Bid: $300
Buy it Now: $1,000

The site is a php driven Template Monster affiliate site. The only thing you will need to change is a variable in a file called settings.php - where you can also specify how the Template Monster results show up (columns, rows, style etc...).

My server was up and down for the last 4 days which is the reason for the apparent drop in traffic.

Not much else to say. Please only post questions and offers, no PM's.

Good luck!

Domain summit 2024

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
any income ?

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not much. Made a few sales in tha past 3 months. Probably would make more if you put adsense on it or something.

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please post your questions here so i dont have to keep replying to individual PMs.

What php program are you using to show the templates? How do you add new ones from Monster? Thanks!

It isnt a program and you do not need to update the site. The scrips automatically pull the correct templates from Template Monster. The site itself uses PHP variables so that you do not need to go through every page and make changes to the way that the templates are displayed. Also it allows you to enter your account ID in one place only.

Please let me know if there are any other questions.

Stu

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone else? This is a good deal here. I will have to go to eBay if no one else is interested.

CrazyLime

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am interested in the site but not at $300, I would be willing to up the current bid to $175.

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Crazy. Unfortunately the site is worth a lot more than that. Its gettings 46 organic visitors per day, and ok PR, and a crisp original design.

CrazyLime

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It does have a good track record of visitors but you said it did not have many sales and that is key to any template site.

Ofcourse the design and domain have some value as well, so that is why I offered the amount I did. Is $300 the bare minimum you are looking for?

softstor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Very nice design and the site loads fast.

1) I see that you offer a 10% discount. I am not sure in what templatemonster pays affiliates. but what is your net commission rate?

2) When templatemonster adds/removes templates. how is this update done on your site?

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The 10% discount is a feature that you can adjust in your templatemonster affiliate interface. You can keep it or remove it from the site it is up to you.

The integration is seemless with templatemonster. this means you never have to update anything ever as it uses scripts to pull in the data directly from templatemonster's server.

softstor

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stueynet said:
Anyone else? This is a good deal here. I will have to go to eBay if no one else is interested.

I think moving to ebay would be a mistake. I do not think that I have ever seen a template website advertised on ebay for more than $25. As of today, there are 271 template websites advertised on ebay.

You will probably get a much better offer here.

When do you expect to end your auction? There is not a lot on money to be made on selling templates - too much competition. Would you reconsider lowering your min bid?

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your comments are completely useless to everyone here. Template sites on eBay DO NOT have 50 uniques per day, Google PR, and search engine listings. They also have crappy designs. Please think before you post. This is a sale thread and you are not permitted to purposely try and devalue my item.

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am going to leave this auction up until Friday at 10pm Eastern Time.

m1l

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm genuinely interested in your site, so this isn't a trashing thread, I'm trying to get you to a reasonable BIN price, as your auction end time is 3am UK time and I wont be up at that time to bid!

What do you base your pricing on if it's not on sales? If it's PR and non bought uniques, does that make a site I own that is a PR5 and gets 2,000 uniques per day (non of them purchased) worth $20k+? I really hope it does but it usually doesn't, it's based on earnings, which makes that site worth $2K (if I'm lucky)

After all that (and I was going to put more but then it may have seemed more like a trashing thread) is there any movement in you BIN price?

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Offer of $250 received by PM. Please post offers here.

What do you base your pricing on if it's not on sales? If it's PR and non bought uniques, does that make a site I own that is a PR5 and gets 2,000 uniques per day (non of them purchased) worth $20k+? I really hope it does but it usually doesn't, it's based on earnings, which makes that site worth $2K (if I'm lucky)

Thanks for the response. The purpose of this thread is threefold:

1) To ask questions about my item for sale
2) To post offers to purchase my item for sale
3) To report incidents of fraud you have had with me

This is not a thread for you to publicly critique or appraise my site. If you wish to do that there is a whole category dedicated to that on these very boards.

My price is based on the fact that I have 50 organic visitors a day coming in and a unique, clean design. The last site I bought with 50 uniques now has 500 after a few hours of optimization so I feel like $300 is a fair starting bid. I have bought a lot of domains here and I price the ones I sell using the same criteria for which I buy which is steady, real traffic.

Cheers
Stu

2 days left - high offer is $250

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Less than two days left on this if there are any other offers.

stueynet

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
High offer is still $250. I will reduce the BIN to $500. Ending this auction in 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators