• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

templates or methods for getting the highest possible CPC on exact terms with google

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
8,934
Reaction score
245
Does anyone know of or is experienced in a method or template for getting the highest possible paying keyword bid ads to display using adsense ads?
What I mean exactly is that instead of showing the lesser paying small bidders for something like "car insurance" or "home loans" I want to target the highest paying ads only which I know can possibly be achieved through the domain referring it to the ads and the keyword phrases used on the page or template, etc...I really would like if someone can possibly elaborate on this issue with any personal experience or methods or tips...will compensate you for your efforts! Anyone know the "secret formula"? ;)


Chris
 
I have never tried any methods to get the highest out there, but I would try blocking the ads of low paying advertisers. There are 26 pages of ads for home loans, 26! I think you can block up to 200 advertisers. That might help.
 
Just click them all, then find out who pays better :D :D :D
 
Anyone have any useful info? Acroplex...I know you have no clue about PPC and NO..I don't click my own ads....anymore! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom