Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed TenHosting.com and Wheelocity.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024
B

broid

TenHosting.com

Keywords: ten, hosting, web hosting, perfect, quality, top
Tip: Ideal for startup or established web hosting service providers of any scale. The "Ten" can symbolize quality (ie: ten-of-ten, 10/10) like "web hosting that's a perfect 10" or "top ten reasons why choose tenhosting ..." etc. A simple and easy-to-remember name for any web host!

Wheelocity.com

Keywords: velocity, wheel, city, speed, game, car, race, travel
Tip: Ideal for a gaming site or a site related to racing, cars, automobiles, wheels, travel, adventure etc.

Actually you've highlighted the problem with it yourself. If it needs to be explained it usually means it isn't worth much.

B

broid

Well, TenHosting is straight-forward as is. I'm not sure what's not to get in that. Wheelocity is cryptic i guess but decent enough. I'm already getting bids for TenHosting from other forums. Thanks anyways ;-)

G

gbrott

hosting is a competitive term, but I don't see much value in Tenhosting.com - I hope you already have 10hosting.com or it's not too marketable.

Although generic domains can be good (hostingcentral), i'm much more partial to generic product name domains...

namedancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Tenhosting is easy to say and remember and-- if you also have or could get 10hosting-- spell. Uses: One month's hosting for $10, one year for $10 (starter site), up to ten domains hosted with one plan, etc. I'd say if you are getting bids those are a much better judge of value than an amount I could guess as a non-buyer of hosting domains.

B

broid

Thanks for your comments and suggestions. Both the domain names are still up for sale so let me know if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators