• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Testing for Expired Domain Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaChing

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I'm almost done installing a domain script. Anybody wishing to help test the service will recieve a free Paid Account. You can either post here, Pm me or contact me to get your login access.

Thanks,
 
I would be interested, but this is just a script right?

Not Access to the registry through a rgistrar?
 
I will be interested if it's access to the registry. if it's not then it will never work because of the current drop market. :) What registrar is it going through?
 
Originally posted by Customb
I will be interested if it's access to the registry. if it's not then it will never work because of the current drop market. :) What registrar is it going through?

Ditto.....

I'm in if its this way..:D
 
Originally posted by ChaChing
I'm almost done installing a domain script. Anybody wishing to help test the service will recieve a free Paid Account. You can either post here, Pm me or contact me to get your login access.

Thanks,

do you have a registry connection ?
if yes, pm me
 
this stimulated my interest; it would be my pleasure to test it for you. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom