• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Tezukuri.com - ~100-150 unique/day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that. 'te' means Hand, 'zukuri' is a transformation of tsukuru which means Make. So 'tezukuri' means 'hand made' or 'hand made with one's whole heart'.

Good luck with your sale col.
 
$300 offer received via PM

nonstop said:
I can confirm that. 'te' means Hand, 'zukuri' is a transformation of tsukuru which means Make. So 'tezukuri' means 'hand made' or 'hand made with one's whole heart'.

Good luck with your sale col.
Thanks for confirming :)
 
Thanks for your interest in the domain. I've received a bunch of PM:s regarding a BIN price. This is quite a generic domain that has both type-in and link traffic. I'm looking for at least 12 months of revenue, based on last months stats, but will most likely set the BIN around 36 months revenue. A BIN will be posted later today.

BIN added!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom