• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites Thailands.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuco

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
1,770
Reaction score
6
Premium Geo domain

Thailands.org



Thailand is one of the biggest tourist destination

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand


Last offer was in mid xxx range as the buyer doesn't respond and i need a quick sale i am posting it here

its a steal who wins this domain

Ends on 13th 12 pm est thats really quick

starts at $1

reg at dynadot


 
thanks for the start :)
 
Just Few hours to go before closing the deal !!!!!!!!!!!!! it is still at $10 YOUR LAST CHANCE to own this premium domain
 
Higgest bid right now $15 just few hours to go ... the winner is luky to grab this deal at this price so its the Last call
 
I got last bid in before 12pm est?
It seems at per quote
Ends on 13th 12 pm est thats really quick
 

posted time, at the time you made this post is 12:49 PM est

I thought the deal was made at "highest bid" @ 12:00 PM est, not 12:01 PM est :?:

Wheres a Lawyer :undecided:

it is just 11:50 am friend it ends 12 PM Est 13th

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/est.html



Highest BId $15 ends in few hours tonite 12 pm EST Last call

Premium Geo domain

Thailands.org


Thailand is one of the biggest tourist destination

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thailand


Last offer was in mid xxx range as the buyer doesn't respond and i need a quick sale i am posting it here

its a steal who wins this domain

Ends on 13th 12 pm est thats really quick

starts at $1

reg at dynadot

just a quote for the record.
 
it is Still AM check :(

AUCTION ENDS 12 pm
ESTon 13th that is today

i have mentioned 12 PM EST Highest Bid $15
please check the forum time too

______________________________________


AUction ended
pioneers is the winner he made the bid at 11:22 AM ......i think iam right your bid $10 was at 08:03 AM check
 
Last edited:
:yield:

I live in EST Zone (GMT-5) its 2:02 PM.

DNForum is in: All times are GMT -5. (loged in GMT-4) The time now is 01:02 PM, see bottom of forum.







Technically I did win this domain, but I dont have any support.​








Spank this bad domainer​
 
Last edited:
I dont know know how you won this domain i mind honouring it to the correct winner...


EVEN you refer to est zone

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/est.html

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 1:18:12 PM EST right now same as dnforum time




pioneers is bid $15 at 11:22 AM ..check left side of the post for the time

Your Bid $10
, 08:03 AM check

are u nuts and i dont know what are u arguing on

someone please make this guy understand
 
Last edited:
I think this auction had to run at least 72 hours according to the rules,
Your Official time for ending this auction is also wrong.
your a few hour to early
 
pioneers is the right winner according to the time POSTED

Auction closed thanks
 
I won according to the time ending ...I've already paid for the domain ... please transfer...

thanks
 
:yield:

I live in EST Zone (GMT-5) its 2:02 PM.

DNForum is in: All times are GMT -5. (loged in GMT-4) The time now is 01:02 PM, see bottom of forum.







Technically I did win this domain, but I dont have any support.​









Spank this bad domainer​

edited



I live in the EST Zone... The Official Time! ​

If your 1 hour late when going to court you are going to lose for "No show", case closed.
Your time and pioneers is wrong.​



Current time in George Town

Monday, July 13, 2009 at 3:13:12 PM EST
George Town is on EST all of year 2009
Locations going to EST later

Current time in New York: Monday, July 13, 2009 at 4:13:12 PM EDT
New York will stay on EDT until Sunday, November 1, 2009 going to EST


day light savings time :(​
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom