• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Thanks for the upgrade guys and girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a lot more work then I thought it would be. The idea came about 2 months ago, and just a few days ago it was complete. I must say, there was no problem in getting people to pitch in. I wouldnt have dreamed to have so many people donate. Keep an eye on number 7. It sould be just as good.

Andrew Shaw
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom