• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The gun thread - for gun owners only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 15, 2005
Messages
8,934
Reaction score
245
So what are you packing? Who want's to share?

:cool:
 
Ruger P89
Ruger P95
Ruger Mark III
Ruger Mini 30
Savage 17 Mach II
Benelli M4
Benelli Nova
Stoeger 2000 defense
Stoeger Coach Guns (his and hers)
Mossberg 702 Plinkster (great little critter getter)
A Beretta Over/Under (can't recall...never been shot)
Another deer rifle and shotgun (can't recall makes/model)
5 different 50 cal. reproduction longrifles for the mantels...all flint locks and work just fine. Beautiful works of art that can be used but I only shot them once.

That's just what I carry in the car. I'm paranoid as hell.















Just kidding...don't turn my ass in.
 
Your packing all that Doc com?....Wow!. we should rename you the Matrix.

I carry a Sig Sauer P226 9mm.
 
:eek:

I'm packing a piece, but i never carry a gun :smilewinkgrin:
 
Your packing all that Doc com?....Wow!. we should rename you the Matrix.

I carry a Sig Sauer P226 9mm.
Lord no...misread the post...that's just my guns.

Competition/target shooting. Shoot with the pros and learn something but they kick my butt all the time. Drive in thumbtacks at 100 yards. These guys are crazy good!

Good God...if I carried all that you see me and hear me coming a mile away. Actually, you would see me with my pants down around my ankles from all the weight. What a site. That would DEFINITELY keep the creeps off the streets.

Damn, I think I just solved the crime rate. Go naked!
 
Yeah...that's just the "ohh shit" gun.. loaded with the winchester silvertips it's nothing to sneeze at...

The real fun stuff at home is too big to carry around with me or else I would have my H&K MP-5 in my waistband! lol
 
I don't live in a place that necessitates the carrying of a gun, and thats just the way we like it.
 
I don't live in a place that necessitates the carrying of a gun, and thats just the way we like it.
That's the way it should be. Unfortunately, not the case everywhere.

Mine are primarily for sportsmen shooting and targets. I love skeet shooting (clays) but am not that great...I guess I say not that great compared to the mates I shoot with. These guys are sponsored and one is (was, until the divorce is final) was on tour for 1000 yard marksman. THAT is a sport of nerves, concentration, and inner control...it's almost like you have to control every part of your body including heart beat. Incredible concentration.
 
Thank heavens I am from the relative sanity of the UK
 
Thank heavens I am from the relative sanity of the UK
Still quite a bit of guns in private hands, correct? Maybe not handguns but rifles and shotguns. One of my shooting mates was mentioning a competition or a hunt outiside of Leeds if I am not mistaken.
 
Have any of you ever gotten a free gun from the bank? :lol:
 
I am not in need of a gun. I do however have a paintball gun for those pesky raccoons that try to get into our trash.
 
I carry a Sig Sauer P226 9mm.

I totally support your choice - one of the best handguns ever made. It's also the weapon of choice of NAVY SEAL team members. They prefer this one over standard HK Mk.23 (they claim P226 doesn’t weight so much, has bigger capacity and will do the job despite smaller caliber size).
This one and P229 .357sig are my favorites.

I like also:

Handguns:
Walther P99
HK Mk23/HK USP

Submachine guns:
Steyr TMP (w/ shoulder stock)
HK MP5K-PDW (shoulder stock version)
Parker Hale IDW (based on Bushmaster w/ shoulder stock)

Assault Rifles:
HK G36
SIG 550
FN FNC

Sniper Rifles:
AI Arctic Warfare / L96

I forgot to mention:
I do not owe a single firearm (not counting Tippmann M98 paintball marker).
And because I really like high-end design, rare and outstanding collectable peaces I probably would like to carry HK P7M13 ($2000.00/piece only).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom