Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

The Lads from Lagos... no wait ... Kuwait now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just got this... Funnily enough, it had a text attachment with about 1000 email addresses in. Obviously the idiots don't know how to BCC properly. If they spam, they should do it properly!

Anyway, we'll probably get LOTS more emails like this over the coming months.
Government officials from Iraq. Personal felatio-men of Saddam.
All with billions of dollars stashed away in offshore bank accounts all waiting to be claimed by sending administration fees of one hundred thousand dollars to the address below.

FROM;Mrs Mary Ismila.

email:[email protected]

Dear in Christ,

I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Khalil Ismila who worked with Kuwait embassy in Senegal for nine years before he died in the year 2000.
We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death, we were both born again Christian.
Since his death, I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.
When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $10.5Million(Ten million five hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) with one security company in Dubai(U.A.E.). Presently, this money is still with the Security Company.
Recently,my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.
I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages,widows,propagating the word of GOD ALMIGHTY and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us understand that" Blessed is the hand that giveth than the one that taketh".

I took this decision because Jesus died for us all and we need to do something in return now we alive and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my
husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. (Exodus 14 VS 14) says that the" lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace ". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health. With God all things are possible.
As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company in Dubai(U.A.E.). I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you as the present beneficiary of this funds.

I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard.
My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.
Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church for this same purpose.
Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
Hoping to receive your reply.
Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
MRS MARY ISMILA

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL, it's too much fun to reply to these. Here's my latest back'n'forth with one of the lads.

Attn:president/Ceo.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
RE: TRANSFER OF US$21.5 MILLION (TWENTY ONE MILLION,FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND US
DOLLARS ONLY).

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction,
this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly
confidential and top secret. Bla Bla Bla Bla

my reply

Hello Dele, my good nugget,

...yes I am interested...please tell me more...send all replys to this email address....as my wife betty must not be involved at this time

awaiting your reply

barney q rubble

miner extrodanaire

his reply

Dear Sir,

I acknowledged your mail and I appreciate your interest in assisting us
in this business.I wish to explain further that the funds in
question emanated from an over invoiced Contract that my Committee awarded to a Multinational Company. Bla Bla Bla Bla

My Reply

HI Dele, I am concerned that your reply appears to be a form letter. You do not even refer to me as Barney or Mr. Rubble. I asssumed you sent me this offer because you were aware that I am a prominent business man in Canada. I have recently completed a purchase of the Slate Rock & Gravel company from R.L. Slate.

This is a serious piece of business we are talking about and I don't feel you are acting as such.

I am Interested in this scam, but i need reasurance that you are as serious as I.

Thank you my oblong little pebble,

Barney Q Rubble

Chief Gravel Washer

...waiting for Dele's next reply lol:D

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL sharpy. are you talking to a bot ? :D

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nope, his next email will be more personal. As soon as he can get a fellow lad who speaks better english, to meet at a downtown Togo, internet cafe.

DrWho

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sharpy
LOL, it's too much fun to reply to these. Here's my latest back'n'forth with one of the lads.

Attn:president/Ceo.

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
RE: TRANSFER OF US$21.5 MILLION (TWENTY ONE MILLION,FIVE
HUNDRED THOUSAND US
DOLLARS ONLY).

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction,
this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly
confidential and top secret. Bla Bla Bla Bla

my reply

Hello Dele, my good nugget,

...yes I am interested...please tell me more...send all replys to this email address....as my wife betty must not be involved at this time

awaiting your reply

barney q rubble

miner extrodanaire

his reply

Dear Sir,

I acknowledged your mail and I appreciate your interest in assisting us
in this business.I wish to explain further that the funds in
question emanated from an over invoiced Contract that my Committee awarded to a Multinational Company. Bla Bla Bla Bla

My Reply

HI Dele, I am concerned that your reply appears to be a form letter. You do not even refer to me as Barney or Mr. Rubble. I asssumed you sent me this offer because you were aware that I am a prominent business man in Canada. I have recently completed a purchase of the Slate Rock & Gravel company from R.L. Slate.

This is a serious piece of business we are talking about and I don't feel you are acting as such.

I am Interested in this scam, but i need reasurance that you are as serious as I.

Thank you my oblong little pebble,

Barney Q Rubble

Chief Gravel Washer

...waiting for Dele's next reply lol:D
:laugh:

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A new lad just sent me one this morning.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johan Zuma wrote:

19th March 2003

Business Partnership

May I through this medium seek for your co-operation and assistance in a business transaction that requires high confidentiality. I am Mr. Johan Zuma, a native of Cape Town in South Africa and I work in the South African Department of Minerals & Energy. First and foremost, I apologize for using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to the prompt access this medium affords. I obtained your contact through trade and email listings over here at the department of trade, do not be alarmed over this as this form of contact is part of the regular business ethics over here....Bla Bla Bla Bla for 5 more paragraphs...

Thought I'd reply with a Seinfeld theme...

Hello Johan,

I am very interested in your offer of a "Buisiness Partnership". I have told my partner, George Costanza, but don't worry he is a vault and is very slimey. Please send me more information. Use this email address as I don't want my girlfriend, Elaine, to read about our DEAL, yada yada yada.

Yours Truly

Jerry D. Seinfeld

[email protected]

95degrees

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rofl

too funny.

I used t get so irritated at the scam and spam especially the common Nigerian scam. I often wonder how people really fall for this, but according to the news they obviously do.

Keep us posted when Barney Rubble actually gets replied to as Mr. Rubble :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom