Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed The Land of Jokes (.com) - Earns rev. ; PR3 ; 70+ uniques daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanperry

Domainer & Web/Software Dev
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sale over (Highest bid of $200 not accepted).

Hey all,
I'm looking at selling off one of my sites - http://www.thelandofjokes.com. The Land of Jokes is a new, yet relatively successful, custom-coded jokes website. It has a member section whereby members can submit new jokes and pictures automatically (and there's obviously also an admin panel whereby these jokes and pictures can be reviewed before being approved to be shown on the site - see screenshots later).

The Land of Jokes can see anywhere from 40 to 150+ unique visitors in a day (and xxx page views), despite not being advertised much. Its Alexa ranking is also 6xx,xxx (and growing more all the time). Google Adsense revenue stands at just $5.94 since being added on 4th Feb 07:

Traffic Stats
Advert Stats

As you can see, the advert stats are healthy (lots of clicks) - they may just require some good tweaking! Please note that the traffic stats from the 1st - 5th of March were higher than usual due to testing out a traffic site.

The Land of Jokes has a page-rank of 3 - and has a very, very healthy Google ranking for the site's age (opening in Nov 06, roughly). It's on the 1st or 2nd page for search terms like "rude jokes" and "sick twisted jokes".

Submit Jokes
Top Rated jokes
Admin panel - approving a joke
Database Structure
Database structure (for jokes table)

Feel free to register to the site and browse around to see more of the member panel :)

The domain is at GoDaddy (free push). Payment is via PayPal, with 4% fees added to the ending sales price. I'm accepting offers of over $100 (with the reserve higher than that, though). A BIN may be posted later.

Feel free to PM me with questions; please post offers in the thread :)
Thanks,
Tristan

tristanperry

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the $150 offer :) It's been noted. Looking for more before setting a BIN/confirming anything.
Thanks,
Tristan

----------------------------

I've just received a private bid of $160 via PM.

The BIN for this is now set at $625. :) This may be changed pending further bids etc. This is very reasonable considering the coding work, traffic and contents of the site already. It's an un-cut diamond, so to speak!

tristanperry

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just as an update, I'm still receiving a constant stream of high xx (daily) unique visitors :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators