• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The longest domain portfolio site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegFee

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
865
Reaction score
3
I clicked on a banner on DNjournal.com and couldn't believe how bad this site was:
hpdn.com

It kind of reminds me of a geocities page that someone just kept adding links to, especially with that keyword bar that keeps following you down the looooooooooooooooong page.

I'm not usually such a critic about sites, I'll just leave and never come back if I don't like it, but I thought I would mention this one here since this is a domaining forum.

Now that I think about it, if the owner of this site is a member here, I hope you're not offended. :ok:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom