Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

The mess continues in Wanted Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have started a thread a few months ago about the scammers in Wanted Domains...(the thread is here)

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=205467&highlight=wanted+domains

But now I think we must to ask the mods about this section:

1. Put an end date to each of those thread sections. I have seen threads that are months and months running without any stop and none gets an answer.

2. Order to the start posters to respond or answer to the domains posted. (I know its a difficult job when people post garbage domains, but this is the only manner way to deal with the requests!)

3. Also make order with the infractions of the rules to the posters who don´t keep the rules as, responding with the specific domains that the starter thread has asked. You can always send a PM if you feel that your domain doesn´t fit exactly his requirements.

4. Close the threads that have crossed a certain time since the start even the starter never inform if he has get the domain he wants.

Please feel free to add any point you think is relevant and we should ask the mods to work on this...its getting each day worst. :undecided:

Upvote 0

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom