Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

The MNB.com thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm posting this in here for now to keep prying eyes out and since everyone I'd want to address are exclusive members, it can stay in here (plus the people I don't want to have read this are not exclusive members).

This may be a little premature but I wanted to give some members a thank you / kudos in dealing with this situation.

First - a thank you to member dolansco (a.k.a. Gerry) for pointing out the potential issue with the domain. He was quick to get on it and warn others about the potential dangers. You lit the fire. :)

Second - Acro, John, and their "investigators" - for conducting the investigation in regards to this. They seem to have a good team in getting the word out so that other people in other forums (NP etc..) don't get scammed from this, too.

With the added spam from new gold members the past few days this thread might have gone on unnoticed long enough for someone to get screwed out of a lot of money but due to some swift members, the thread / sale was already flagged as suspicious in 20 minutes and I was able to get it moved into the legal forum in 42 minutes.

I'm sure most other forums this might have gone on long enough for soeone to get scammed out of a large sum of money. We have a good community here (and anyone who says it's just a place of business isn't paying attention enough - IMO). ;)

Thank you all for those who were involved.:eek:k:

I also have to admit - that was a clever way to get the domain and an interesting way to scam.

Edit: and someday I'm going to drive up to the Orlando area, take Acro out to dinner (Burger King OK?) and find out how the HELL he finds all this information. :)

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed. Great members, great forum :eek:k:
But I'm sick of all these stolen domains. 2008 was bad enough :upset:

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What happened to the thread?

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats guys!
This forum is the best.

But please ban that stupid scammer.

Last edited:

Yum

Editor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also JVT.com Orn.com 8s.com ............Scammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom