Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

The NEW Revolution in Domain Parking is HERE! - Bodis.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i will see

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What's the minimum payout? I can't find.....

limonhost

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my domain was earning daily €30=$40 in sedo ctr30%
$30 at namedrive
$14 at parked

and i tried bodis for 4 hours it earned : $59.84

and i am shocked.

i am very happy to see my domain performing very well at bodis.com .

but 45 days payment is too long. may you think about cut %10 payment and pay earlier ?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Let us know when you get a check in the mail. Till then, it's as good as DNF$.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had some gr8 results in some type of names and very bad results for some others. I am not testing too many names at once because I hate moving back and forth a big part of my portfolio. I really like the control panel very simple and clean so far I give them an A-.

chois

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anybody knows minimum payout? The minimum amount of earning in a month to get paid...

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my domain was earning daily €30=$40 in sedo ctr30%
$30 at namedrive
$14 at parked

and i tried bodis for 4 hours it earned : $59.84

and i am shocked.

i am very happy to see my domain performing very well at bodis.com .

but 45 days payment is too long. may you think about cut %10 payment and pay earlier ?
I understand but I don't understand.

I too have seen some significant increases. Substantial in many cases.

I understand why some do not like the 45 day payout if they really depend on that. But essentially you have to wait for the 15 of each month to get paid?

But you will get paid monthly? That is the part I don't understand. If you get paid the first cylce and it takes 45 days, then that may be a problem if you live off of your earnings.

So if I get this correct, those that are saying they got paid are being paid for July earnings on September 15. August earnings will be October 15, September will be November 15...it is still being paid on a monthly basis. You will still get a deposit every month. That is the same scenario with all parking companies. You get paid every month, one twice a month. This is just a different model.

Don't move all your domains at once and keep certain ones where they perform best. Never delete the domain from the other site in case you do want to move it back. That way all you have to do is change the DNS back to the previous site but all keywords will still be there.

And if Bodis want to make money holding my money in an account, more power to them.

The way I look at it, some domains with traffic but no hits at Sedo are doing very well at Bodis. New regs are doing very well at Bodis. All in all I am very happy. What would my lose be if I got paid nothing? My lose would be zero as that is what they would be making at Sedo and NameDrive, for the most part. I have not moved the big hitters yet but may try one or two. The PPC may not be the same but one thing Bodis does is pay for every click whereas Sedo does not. So that may offset any and all PPC differences. It is damn nice to see domains with a 350% to 500% CTR.

And no, I do not work for nor am I an affiliate member of Bodis. I am just trying to rationalize why all the talk over the 45 day period. Sure, I won't see a penny until October but I did not start until August. But I am okay with that.

adsblog

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
anyone here is bodis member and don't recieve payment for july earnings ?

damage

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Guys, do you get detailed report at the end of the 45 days? like where the traffic is coming from and all that? I think you can see those features in Sedo. Dough is looking good so far at BODIS. My $0 revenue names are making $ 2-3 at least per month. Again 5* for Matt for the good work!

I remember reading somewhere that there's no min limit for payoff at BODIS. Is that true? Does BODIS send whatever is made in the 45 days to your paypal/bank?

cheers,
D.

ArtfulWebSites

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Guys, do you get detailed report at the end of the 45 days? like where the traffic is coming from and all that? I think you can see those features in Sedo. Dough is looking good so far at BODIS. My $0 revenue names are making $ 2-3 at least per month. Again 5* for Matt for the good work!

I remember reading somewhere that there's no min limit for payoff at BODIS. Is that true? Does BODIS send whatever is made in the 45 days to your paypal/bank?

cheers,
D.
No, there are no detailed reports (yet!), and no report at all with your payment - just your payment in full for that month.

That is correct, there is NO MINIMUM payout (at least for PayPal payments). So, if you only earned $1.00 for the month, the 45 days after the end of the month you will receive $1.00 in your PayPal account.

mattbodis

Bodis.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some more advanced features are coming near the end of 2007, probably another 1-2 months. :) I think it will make many happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators