• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale The results of NameWinner in June 14, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohno

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2002
Messages
878
Reaction score
11
I'll try to post little more :)

Congratulation! Gregr got GetAccess.com :D
Actually, I lost 2 SnapBacks :sad:
 
Uh for a moment i thought read i Gregr got "Access.com"
Man would i have been jealous :D
 
godaddy some times is really good, I had also 2 backorders with them, lost bouth!
 
Thanks mohno.

Godaddy is good sometimes, I think they have about 10% chance against Snapnames. But eNom seems to have declined a lot :dead:, I notice both BD and Ult have used them, wonder how many accounts they have?
 
14th June

"triumphs.net" is registered with whois.registrationtek.com - Buydomains

"boozed.com" is registered with whois.godaddy.com - Godaddy

"xdm.net" is registered with whois.namesecure.com - Snapnames

"scalpel.net" is registered with whois.rrpproxy.net - Snapnames

"carries.net" is registered with whois.dotster.com - Namewinner

"teaspoon.net" is registered with whois.newdentity.com - Namewinner

"maize.net" is registered with whois.namescout.com - Pool

"marigolds.net" is registered with whois.newdentity.com - Namewinner

"fenny.net" is registered with whois.dotster.com - Namewinner

"shading.net" is registered with whois.newdentity.com - Namewinner

"axh.net" is registered with whois.bulkregister.com - Snapnames

"c-b.net" is registered with whois.fabulous.com - DropWizard

"g-k.net" is registered with whois.awregistry.net - DropWizard

"ggz.net" is registered with whois.wildwestdomains.com - Godaddy

"iuf.com" is registered with whois.awregistry.net - DropWizard

"pmo.net" is registered with whois.domainzoo.com - Buydomains

"xdm.net" is registered with whois.namesecure.com - Snapnames

"y-i.net" is registered with whois.dotster.com - Namewinner

"zyk.net" is registered with whois.pairnic.com - Snapnames
 
Originally posted by 888
I notice both BD and Ult have used them, wonder how many accounts they have?

More then me :(
 
Let people do their own research... And they will have less time to beat your snaps....
 
the lists are missing domains.

I got coffeespot.com 6/10
cafeamigo.com 6/14
riskyman.com 6/16
Eran
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom