• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The T R A F F I C Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYSTEMX

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
3
TO THE BOO'ERS OUT THERE ---- till next time just:

1) Dream of HELL.(com).
2) Go to the ELECTIONS.(com) next month.
3) Drink a bottle or 2 of BOURBON.(com) or WHISKEY.(com) on XMAS.(com), be carefull, nothing LETHAL.(com), check out the BROTHELS.(com), if you aint married that is.
No DOPE.(com)!!! I mean it!!! And while your drunk dont forget to let ET.(com) TELEPHONECALL.(com) home.
In the morning ET.(com) will be gone with the FEMALEESCORTS.(com), your headache will feel REMARKABLE.(com) and you will DANCE.(com) the day away.
4) And just wait for the next Traffic AUCTION.(com), take the 757.(com), and then you will RAKE.(com) it in.

P.S. In some states BROTHELS.(com) might be PROHIBITED.(com), so be carefull.


note: all domains used were at the Auction, but were not sold, all but one ---telephonecall.com--I guess ET made it home after all. :wave:
 
lol might be hard to understand for some though
 
Those names are reg fee, lets not kid ourselves.
 
Agreed... I'll be charitable and give them a couple of bucks more though. So they don't leave with nothing, being the nice guy I am.

I hate to see people suffer like that.

GoPC
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom