• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

The TOP 10 NNN domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
scrsteven, do you own 795.com or net ?

I was looking for an unbiased answer, but I understand if you are.
 
I just wish I could buy one of these GOOD numbers that is very memorable...every one I see for sale is useless for the most part and random.
 
hmmmmmmm...hard to say...you won't ever get a domain like 123.com or 777.com, etc and most likely not any of the others either for less than a fortune...so you have to take into consideration the "reality" factor as far as ever owning, of course there are only 1000 possible ever online in NNN, so very rare...so in this case I would rank it near the mid/top.

Mocus,

Mom has been looking for you. Where have you been?
 
I just wish I could buy one of these GOOD numbers that is very memorable...every one I see for sale is useless for the most part and random.

There are no random numbers.
 
sevent, I think Mocus means 3 numbers that have no inherent meaning
420 is way more valuable than 402, although they are the same numbers.

Can anyone list a NNN combo that they would die to have?
 
hehehehe... :rolleyes: now that is funny...and just a little spooky too.

Would'nt you want 777.com or 888.com before it? (I won't type it) lol
 
800.com | 877.com | 866.com = toll free Many ways these could be used

900.com = pay per call. (a dialer site or a service offering people to sign up for a 900 number)

911.com = emergency

777.com = gambling

666.com = hell

555.com = phone prefixes in movies

411.com = info

420.com = smoking a J

what more would you want then those?

Any I missed?

what others have posted that seem good too:

100
101
000
212
123
321
007
999 uk emergency
 
123 - the beginning
007 - Bond, James Bond
321 - countdown
311 - band
611 - cell phone customer service/bellsouth I think
357 - gun
212 - New York area code
187 - murder

Can you guys think of any more NNN combinations that 'inherently' mean something?
 
420 - get blunted :)=~
 
I have mocus.com! :peace:

I used to have 878.org & 787.org...those were rather gemmy imo
 
112 : European equivalent of 911
 
ok, if somone has a list of all 999 NNN's we can put the notes next to each of the good ones. We could put "area code= new york" next to to the new york city area code etc to see what all the numbers could mean. Like my area code is 419. so we could put

418
419 area code = Loudonville, Ohio
420 Marijuana
421
422

etc.
 
Mr. Deleted, I am looking for number combos everyone knows.
419 may be known by you and your Loudonville neighbors, but not by the general public.
420 is known around the world
Mr. Deleted said:
we can put the notes next to each of the good ones.
That's what I am trying to figure out. I think there are only about 20 NNN's that have meaning or would be considered "good".
Have we missed any?
 
Mr. Deleted, I am looking for number combos everyone knows.
419 may be known by you and your Loudonville neighbors, but not by the general public.
420 is known around the world

That's what I am trying to figure out. I think there are only about 20 NNN's that have meaning or would be considered "good".
Have we missed any?

I know that, what I was asking, since some are only important as they are area codes somewhere, why would be included in the text file, but the "important ones" we could then see them from the list.
 
976 - may not be Top 10, but aren't 1-976-#s for adult phone chat?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom