• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

"The top offer is now......"

Status
Not open for further replies.
...sometimes I just have to really make a point. lol
 
I'd just like to chime in that many offers can happen when selling good names. I've realized that not everyone wants to post their offer to the thread regardless of what you or I want them to do.

I've had many people make a bid and then call my bluff after I tell them they've been outbid. After the domain sells, it's not uncommon to hear back from them that I should have notified them again before the sale was final because they would have went "higher". To which I say, sorry but you should have made your best offer.
 
I think its just hard to regulate.

I know I personally buy behind closed doors and when selling 5 figure names my buyers like to buy behind closed doors.

Infact its actually the smartest way to buy.
 
There is nothing that needed to be regulated.

I always make a purchase privately via pm or email if I can - unless I post sold at the listed price.

There are only a couple of members here always posted 'fake current offers' and we don't really care.

You want to buy the name based on your on research and not by the current offer. You can also IGNORE the 'pm offer' and just make an offer that you are willing to pay.

Make it simple - we have 12 opinions among 10 people and there is no way you can please everyone!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom